Associate Consultant - Talent Acquisition at JPMorgan Chase
Views:1117 Applications:237 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
JPMorgan Chase - Associate - Credit Risk/Data Science - Commercial Banking (5-12 yrs)
Who We Are
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.7 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
What it Means To Work Here
Here, you'll feel welcomed and valued. Our clients, transactions, deals and projects are global so we work hard to create diverse, inclusive teams that support our business and each other. Learn about our culture here .
About Commercial Bank Risk India: The Commercial Bank Risk India (- CBRI- ) team is part of the Risk function for the Commercial Bank (CB) at J.P. Morgan. CBRI works closely with the in-country Underwriters and Credit Executives and provides them with in-depth credit risk analysis of clients; as well as recommendations on risk grades and exposures. This covers clients based out of North America for different Risk stripes within CB Risk:
- Middle Market Banking and Specialized Industries (MMBSI)
- Asset Based Lending (ABL)
- Commercial Real Estate (CRE)
- This role is part of CRE Risk Strategic Analytics team. The successful candidate will be joining the newly formed analytics team in India to enhance risk oversight for portfolio surveillance and capital markets strategies.
- The team will partner with US colleagues to develop actionable insights on industry and portfolio data sets, accelerate innovation to do more sophisticated analyses, and drive process efficiencies.
Reporting: Head of CRE Risk Strategic Analytics in CB Risk India
- Responsible for utilizing data analytics to evaluate various economic and real estate metrics and develop forecasts for portfolio performance.
- Partner with US colleagues to develop actionable recommendations supported by data and research. These analyses are also used to influence lending strategies and to optimize portfolio performance.
- Use a wide variety of internal and external - big data- sources, determine a meaningful analysis approach and create clear visualizations of conclusions.
- Innovate and look for ideas to identify leading indicators of portfolio performance, market or economic weakness, blind Spots. Example - Use Natural Language Processing (NLP) to analyze CRE market sentiment. Data sources can include research reports, listed companies earnings call transcripts, news articles etc.
- Support risk oversight for Asset management Portfolio Transaction covering front end and underwriting.
- Develop process efficiencies and automated solutions for Investor management and Off Balance Sheet (OBS) Strategy.
- Leverage CRE industry, and capital markets research & data to provide key market developments. Use industry loan level data for loss analysis by GEO, LTV/ DSC, Product etc.