HR at JPMorgan Chase
Views:3208 Applications:489 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:352
JPMorgan Chase - Associate - Commercial Banking - Credit Analysis Unit - Middle Market Corporates (4-5 yrs)
JPMorgan Chase - Risk - Commercial Banking - Credit Analysis Unit(Middle Market Corporates) - Associate
Role: Associate for conducting Credit Analysis of Corporate clients in Underwriting Center team in Commercial Banking division - North America
- Independently prepare credit risk analysis reports (business & financial analysis and focusing on credit issues and regulatory issues) - including transactions (Prospects/New clients, new facilities, amendments, etc.) for middle market clients.
- Recommend rating grades based on analysis for the clients.
- Quality check/mentor work delivery for analysts in the team. Understand various techniques and methods of credit analysis, accounting treatments, financial adjustments, bank's credit related policies, etc.
- Build strong knowledge of credit analysis for clients.
- Stakeholder management - Develop and maintain open communication channels with Underwriters. Independently handle all calls/rating discussions with Underwriters and Credit Executives.
- Build strong relationships and maintain open communication channels with Credit Officers and Credit Executives
- Work timings: Start India PM time to provide coverage to US team members
Qualifications: MBAs (with Finance specialization) / CAs
- 4-5 years of experience in credit risk analysis - Credit Transactions (Prospects/New clients, new facilities, amendments, etc.), annual reviews
- Ability to work proactively & independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build positive relationships with Underwriters
- Excellent academic record; experience in credit risk Strong grasp of corporate finance concepts and their application
- Understanding of the financial statements, including ratio analysis, cash flow analysis, and basic accounting standards
- Aptitude to learn and develop knowledge on credit analysis techniques, sectors and global economies
- Strong communication skills - both oral and written; ability to effectively present analysis and interact with global credit bankers
- Timeline orientation; close attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel and Power Point