HR at JP Morgan Services
Views:2786 Applications:614 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:118
JPMorgan Chase - Associate/Analyst - Wholesale Credit solutions (1-8 yrs)
Associate/ Analyst - Wholesale Credit solutions (EMEA/ NA)
Wholesale Credit Solutions (WCS) India works closely with in-country Credit Officers (COs) and provides them with comprehensive credit risk analysis of clients covering industry, business & financial profile; as well as recommendations on credit facilities & risk grades.
- Independently prepare credit analysis on assigned clients (covering macro overview, industry/sector, competitor, business, financial and credit analysis) and recommend rating grades and credit facilities.
- Appraise and execute new transaction request from Bankers and prepare detailed on boarding notes/ approval memos.
- Get involved in transactions including discussions with bankers, negotiating of legal documentation, setting up facilities, coordinating with middle office teams and on-going monitoring of clients post transaction approval.
- Build strong relationships and maintain open communication with colleagues from various LOBs including COs, Bankers, Operations, Legal, Middle Office, Finance, etc.
- Partner actively with various LOBs, Legal & Compliance, Operations, WCOB and others for on boarding, deal execution, monitoring exposures and regulatory compliance.
- Negotiate new Transaction documentation such as ISDAs/CSAs as well as amendments and waiver requests.
- Track coverage clients/sectors on an on-going basis and update key stakeholders on material developments w.r.t. their clients/ industry and potential ratings impact.
- Actively manage credit exposure, prepare and present Annual Reviews, Quarterly Tiering Sheet and Annual Portfolio Risk Reviews.
- Be current on all firm-wide risk policies and ensure all governance, reporting and data quality requirements are met and maintained for client and client families.
- Mentor and train junior analysts in the team on fundamentals of credit risk, internal systems & processes and reviewing their work.
- Contribute to various firm-wide projects focused on improving risk technology, enhancing risk reporting, regulatory compliance etc.
- MBA from Top Tier B-School or professional qualification in Accountancy
- Excellent academic track record; strong finance and analytical skills
- At least 1 - 7 years relevant credit / research experience
- Clear grasp of Corporate Finance concepts and their application
- Robust understanding of Financial Statements including Ratio Analysis, Cash Flow Analysis, Accounting Standards, Accounting treatment and Financial Adjustments
- Good knowledge of credit analysis techniques and process & multiple industry sectors
- Strong communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills; ability to effectively interact & build positive relationships with key stakeholders (across LOBs)
- Ability to work proactively & independently as well as in a team environment
- Deadline orientation; organized and responsible; high attention-to-details
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel and Power Point.