HR at JP Morgan Services
Views:3562 Applications:807 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:103
JPMorgan Chase - Analyst - Wholesale Credit Solutions - Financial Institutions (1-2 yrs)
JPMorgan Chase - Analyst - Wholesale Credit Solutions - Financial Institutions
- Wholesale Credit Solutions (WCS), is part of Credit Risk function at JP Morgan. WCS India works closely with in-country Credit Officers (COs) and provides them with comprehensive credit risk analysis of clients covering industry, business & financial profile; as well as recommendations on credit facilities & risk grades. WCS team is structured along industry lines with primary divisions being Corporates and Financial Institutions. WCS (earlier called Credit Analysis Unit i.e. CAU) was set up in Jan 2003 and currently covers CIB and CB clients across APAC, EMEA and Americas.
- Independently prepare credit analysis on assigned clients (covering macro overview, industry/sector, competitor, business, financial and credit analysis) and recommend rating grades and credit facilities.
- Appraise and execute new transaction request from Bankers and prepare detailed on boarding notes/ approval memos.
- Get involved in transactions including discussions with bankers, negotiating of legal documentation, setting up facilities, coordinating with middle office teams and on-going monitoring of clients post transaction approval
What we look for in strong candidates :
- MBA from Top Tier B-School or professional qualification in Accountancy
- Excellent academic track record; strong finance and analytical skills
- Relevant credit / research experience
- Clear grasp of Corporate Finance concepts and their application
- Robust understanding of Financial Statements including Ratio Analysis, Cash Flow Analysis, Accounting Standards, Accounting treatment and Financial Adjustments
- Good knowledge of credit analysis techniques and process & multiple industry sectors
- Strong communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills; ability to effectively interact & build positive relationships with key stakeholders (across LOBs)
- Ability to work proactively & independently as well as in a team environment
- Deadline orientation; organized and responsible; high attention-to-details
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel and Power Point