HR at JP Morgan Services
Views:803 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
JPMorgan Chase - Analyst - Market Risk Coverage (2-5 yrs)
Market Risk is expanding its geographical presence in Mumbai, India. The India hub will be responsible for partnering with the onshore Market Risk Coverage teams in jointly owning and carrying out core Market Risk responsibilities. Market Risk is seeking analysts to be part of this new hub.
- Monitor risk exposures, understand the factors that drive the risk and P&L on the books, follow market movement/activities affecting positions, highlight and discuss risk changes and top risks.
- Develop understanding of various products traded and the key risks associated with them.
- Be innovative in looking for threats and weaknesses in the risk profile - be pro-active in bringing these to the attention of the trading business and the Market Risk management team.
- Conduct ad-hoc and regular risk analysis as well as deep dives into various risk themes, and communicate findings.
- Participate in a wide range of on-going and new projects with Risk Management, Finance, Technology, Valuation, Quantitative Research, Model Review Group & Basel Groups
- Work with complex excel-based exotic derivative pricing environment, trading and risk information systems.
- Be familiar with processes relating to Firmwide Stress Initiative (FSI), Legal Entity Risk management and other regulatory reporting requirements such as Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR).
- Perform Scenario analysis and stress testing
- Constantly focusing on operating efficiently and improving processes while maintaining a strong control environment
- Strong academic background, minimum Bachelor's Degree required. FRM/CFA - Preferred
- Minimum 2 years- experience working in a relevant financial discipline, Market Risk experience an advantage