Associate Consultant - Talent Acquisition at JPMorgan Chase
Views:9335 Applications:637 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:128
JPMorgan Chase - Analyst/Associate/VP - Quant Model Validation (0-15 yrs)
Career Opportunity for Model Validation Quant _Analyst/ Associate/ VP_with JP Morgan Mumbai
J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
- We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
- We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
- We operate in more than 100 markets.
- We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan's Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
We are looking for candidates having diverse experience with various asset classes including derivatives, cross assets, exotic products or structured products.
Core responsibilities :
- Carrying out a portfolio of model reviews (e.g. pricing engines, products, reserve methodologies) in a trading asset class / product area
- Oversee a team of 3-5 junior reviewers, providing technical guidance and local management
- Communicate review needs and findings to FO quants, traders, Risk and Valuation Control Groups
Essential Skills, Experience and Qualifications :
- Excellence in probability theory, stochastic processes, partial differential equations, numerical analysis, option pricing theory (i.e. quantitative models for pricing and hedging derivatives)
- Very strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- PhD or equivalent
- Experience in model development or validation of derivatives pricing models
- Inquisitive nature, risk mindset, ability to ask pertinent questions and escalate issues
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Team work oriented
- Project management experience
Desirable Skills, Experience and Qualifications :
- Extensive model development (e.g. model design, model implementation, desk support) experience at Financial Firm with top 10 ranking in Tier 1 hybrid/exotic derivatives products
- Experience with Monte Carlo and numerical methods
- C/C++ programming, Python, Visual Basic.