HR at JP Morgan
Views:1558 Applications:282 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
JPMC - Associate - Financial Planning & Analysis (7-10 yrs)
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $24.4 trillion of assets under custody, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The CIB Digital & Platform Services (D&PS) team provides oversight and support for JPMC's Corporate & Investment Banking D&PS Group, a $5.9B organization that partners with all business lines in the CIB and firm-wide to support the Technology and Operation groups.
Key Responsibilities :
- Complete ownership of CIB D&PS Central P&A month-end reporting and involves extensive partnering with P&A leads and Finance & Business Managers
- Supervising and executing month end activities includes tracking, incorporating movements/ changes, data aggregation, validations, mappings and enabling tools ready for reporting
- Flash Reporting : Expense and headcount reporting against plan/ outlook, variance analysis, tracking movements across functions/ individual business
- Preparing Executive Management Report (EMR) on monthly basis for D&PS CFO & Management team
- Preparing detailed cost center level allocation reports & analysis cutting across all major businesses & levels incorporating dimensions of time, organization and scenario views
- Effective engagement with stakeholders, finance managers & aligned teams for updates on expense allocation rules, methodologies, business events etc.
- Support on monthly forecast, mid-year outlook and annual budgeting exercise and other ad-hoc reporting/ analysis
- Support key D&PS initiatives - e.g. location strategy, expense reduction program, resolution & recovery etc.
- Provide support for management reviews and value added analytics
- End-to-end ownership of CIB D&PS (Ops & Tech) expense allocation process which includes identification, aggregation and assigning cost to front office businesses on periodic basis
- Drive strong control process on Allocation Rules/ Billing keys, Operating Margin, Cost Centre mismatches, Blocked centers, etc. by virtue of co-ordination and partnership with Ops & Tech Business Managers (BMs) / Chief Technology Officers (CTOs)
- Bring in deep transparency into inter-intra allocations, should also be explain the drivers for Allocation inward to D&PS from various functions
- Drive process improvements and consistency of approach between Ops & Tech Allocation modules and better allocation governance for D&PS