Recruiter at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Views:4768 Applications:891 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
JP Morgan - Trading Analyst - Global Currencies & Emerging Markets - Asia (2-3 yrs)
Asia CEM Trading
The Global Currencies and Emerging Markets (CEM) business in JP Morgan is a fast moving growth business with annual revenue of over $3.0bn. CEM has a leading franchise in Asia, EMEA, US, and Latam, servicing a wide range of clients and offers a diverse variety of products within the fixed income and currencies asset classes.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Research: Source and interpret client activity related information from a variety of data sources (company reports, Internet, online databases, JPMorgan proprietary content) with an aim to provide specific inputs/ views on the key client trends which can help traders to understand portfolio trends and help in better decision making for JPM positions. Summarize and synthesize news updates/research reports on priority clients, industry reports, etc.
- Product coverage : Work with senior Traders across jurisdictions in Asia CEM to develop and apply various portfolio positioning / client trends / asset information/ geographic market fundamentals (e.g. impact of economic/market conditions, terminology, competitive landscape, risks, trends) to provide better insight to traders
- Financial analysis : Analysis and interpretation of financial data including preparing trading and transaction comparables, modeling & valuations and benchmarking for industry trends. Extract information from industry sources, databases, JPM records for providing value added analysis to traders
- Business summary / review preparation : Work with Traders and Business Managers across regional locations to prepare business summary including components like market and industry landscapes, financial analysis & valuations, pricing and market information and assisting in internal business review preparation with regional and Global Business Heads
For the first 6 months, in order to understand the business and role requirements better, the candidate will be part of the CEM Trading Business Management team based in Mumbai supporting the CEM India business agenda.
Essential skills / qualifications :
- MBA from top Tier school/ or professional qualification in Accountancy/Finance
- Excellent academic record
- Awareness of Investment banking solutions and services is a plus
- Knowledge of analyzing company financials /financial modeling in excel
- Close attention to detail and ability to deliver output of a very high standard
- Good communication skills
- Ability to deliver quality under pressure
- Strong analytical bend of mind and expert handling of excel