Associate at J.P. Morgan
Views:828 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
JP Morgan - Supply Chain Finance Program Manager - CIB - Global Trade (6-10 yrs)
CIB - Global Trade - SCF Program Manager
J.P. Morgan is seeking talented candidates for a position as Associate for Supply Chain Finance Program Manager, within Global Trade, CIB based in Mumbai.
The Supply Chain Finance Program Manager will contribute to the sales strategy and lead business development for supply chain finance related products. The candidate will partner with Trade Sales and Program Management to support SCF discussions with a CFO or Treasurer, and functional departments within a Vendor's organization. He/She will work with both Vendors and internal partners to drive the sales process forward, and provide oversight during the deal implementation.
Program Manager's will manage Supply Chain Finance Programs, including marketing/ enrollment, negotiation, documentation, implementation coordination and system training
The responsibilities include
- Prepare marketing and presentation materials and support the RFP responses process.
- Work closely with Trade Sales and Program Management to prepare Vendor analysis and design enrollment strategy.
- Enroll new vendors and manage existing vendor portfolio to increase program utilization.
- Conduct due diligence process on vendors to ensure adherence to Compliance, Risk and Product requirements on SCF Programs
- Handle vendor issues and resolution of complaints in a professional manner
- Work closely with key stakeholders including but not limited to Trade Product, Portfolio Management Group, Risk, Legal and Compliance.
- Work with Product Development and Trade Sales teams to collect and provide product feedback and market intelligence
- Responsible for tracking and reporting on SCF portfolio
The successful candidate will have the following experience and skill set:
- University degree and 4 to 5 years working experience with trade products, knowledge/ experience of open account trade financing preferred
- Good written and strong presentation skills
- Experience in handling documentation negotiation
- Excellent and efficient skills using PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong analytical and execution skills
- Experience in commercial, corporate and/or transactional banking.
- Experience in working in a matrix structure and with cross-border teams
- Able to communicate and interact effectively with people at all levels
- Self-directed, highly motivated, and able to work independently to deliver in a timely and accurate manner; strong attention to detail