JP Morgan - Senior Associate - Analytics & Data Science - Sales Analytics Team (8-11 yrs)
- 8+ years experience with an analytical programming language (R/Python preferred, SAS or SQL work as well); experience with Hadoop/HDFS/Hive/Spark a plus.
- 5+ years experience with analysis supporting an operating line of business, financial services experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to define business KPIs and establish measurement frameworks
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to work and collaborate with internal and external partners.
- Problem-solving skills are essential. Must be able to think outside the box to implement creative solutions that solve business problems.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment, meet deadlines. Must be detail oriented, organized, and perform at high standards
- Bachelor's degree, Masters or PhD in related field preferred
More about the business and role:
The Chase Sales Analytics team supports the executives that lead the Community Bank (CB) and Chase Wealth Management (CWM) to analyze and optimize marketing programs. The team provides expertise in data science & analytics to optimize sales performance for our bankers and financial advisors across the firm. The team leverages industry-leading tools, processes and skills to convert data into meaningful insights that enable sales leadership to drive value and an excellent customer experience for their business programs.
The CWM Sales Analytics team will specialize in analyzing the performance of the various categories of thousands of financial advisors across our footprint. This group will develop key capabilities that range from sales performance dashboard development to comparing sales opportunity to performance and analyzing sales pipelines to identify opportunities to improve customer acquisition and retention.
This role will work on the following analytics and data science functions:
- Understanding the entirety of the sales funnel through the incorporation of interaction data, quantification of opportunity and analysis of the pipeline data to identify opportunities
- Help to development of a job family analytics capability and partnership with Business Banking and Mortgage to consolidate performance across job families
- Collaborate with business partners & Technology to formulate quantifiable goals, advise on strategies and experimentation to achieve business goals
- Lead execution KPIs, trend analysis, dashboards, and analyses including segmentation, behavioral funnels and other techniques to improve business function performance using a combination of business intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau) and Excel