Associate - HR at JP Morgan Chase
Views:4310 Applications:291 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:155
JP Morgan - Recruiter - Contractual Role (1-5 yrs)
Recruiter ( 6 months contract ) - Mumbai
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of Dollar 2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity.
About the Role :
- This role will cover lateral recruitment for all the front office businesses as well as all the GKN (research) businesses.
- Contract duration and pay will be discussed during the hiring process.
Core Responsibilities :
- Responsible for preparation of offer letters.
- Responsible for sourcing and screening stages of the recruitment process whilst meeting aggressive timelines
- Leveraging fully alternative hiring sources like LinkedIn, naukri, iimjobs.com and other job boards and portals to source quality talent
- Act as point of first contact with the candidate - to be able to sell the opportunities to candidates whilst assessing them for suitability
- Build talent pipelines for businesses to achieve hiring targets
- Effectively manage recruitment systems and use of recruitment applications
- Compliance with recruitment guidelines and adherence to approval processes
- Generate and maintain timely reports to facilitate effective business decision making
Preferred skills / qualifications :
- Knowledge of Taleo is preferred.
- MBA or similar in HR or a related field
- Prior experience on sourcing of job profiles through naukri, LinkedIn is mandatory
- Experience of financial services and/or Investment banking solutions and services is a plus
- Close attention to detail and ability to deliver against stretch goals
- Good communication skills
- Ability to deliver quality under pressure
Passion to develop a career in HR