Recruiter at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Views:4858 Applications:606 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
JP Morgan - Hedge Fund Accounting & Reporting Role - CIB R&A Global Fund Services - CA Industrial Trainees (0-1 yrs)
JPMorgan - CIB R&A Global Fund Services - Hedge Fund Accounting & Reporting - CA Industrial Trainees
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The Firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
CIB Research & Analytics :
- The Corporate & Investment Banking Research & Analytics is an integrated specialist team covering Origination (Banking and Markets), Products (Securities Services and Treasury Services), Research and Data Analytics globally.
- We help global corporations, institutions and organizations of all sizes grow their businesses by providing cutting edge analytics and solutions. This group provides you an opportunity to collaborate and work in a high paced global environment and develop a wide range of technical (financial, analytical, quantitative, and coding) and interpersonal skills. Depending upon the function you are part of, you will be making an impact in providing solutions to our Corporate & Investment Banking clients.
Global Fund Services :
JPMorgan Alternative Investment Services delivers an extensive solution for hedge fund, private equity, and fund of hedge fund clients seeking independent administration and custody services or to outsource their day-to-day operations. The Hedge Fund team has the responsibility for providing a premium quality client service to Alternative Investment Services Clients, ensuring deadlines are met at all times.
Job Responsibilities :
- Perform & Review daily, monthly, quarterly and annual Accounting /Operations functions
- Ensure all scheduled work is completed by agreed deadlines, checklists are signed and pack contains all required documentation
- Ensure that all controls and procedures outlined in the procedures manual and general company policies are complied with
- Create, maintain and update procedures for client specific deliverables
- Develop a thorough knowledge of our client base
- Work with accounting, investment operations, reconciliations, investor relations and financial reporting teams to agree with internal deadlines to ensure external client deadlines are met
- Ensure there is appropriate back up on each fund to cover holidays, absences and turnover
- Assist with training and coaching new team members as the group grows
- Participate in projects, Streamline operational processes to reduce risk and improve efficiency
- Identify operational issues and escalate to Manager on a timely basis
- Regularly review Standard Operation Procedures and make recommendations for improvements
- Assume ownership of problems and see them through to resolution, making appropriate decisions where necessary
- Navigate systems quickly and accurately
- Ensure that all audit trails are verified and stored appropriately
- Respond to routine questions or queries in a timely manner
- Graduate/Post Graduate (Finance / Accounts specialization), Chartered Accountant or MBA (with specialization in Finance) experience in the Hedge /Mutual Fund financial reporting, fund accounting/other financial reporting experience.
Key Skills and Knowledge :
- Knowledge of financial instruments and their accounting and reporting treatment.
- Knowledge of Mutual funds/Hedge Funds/Capital Markets.
- Understanding of financial and regulatory reporting requirements.
- Professional approach for delivering quality client service
- Sound Microsoft Word & Excel knowledge.
- Attention to details.
- Good communication skills.
Job Location :
- Mumbai and Bangalore
- Flexible to work in any shifts (either starting 6AM IST or ending at 12:30AM IST). Sufficient coverage of Dublin Time zone hours during peak annual financial reporting cycle (January - March/April).
Join Us :
At J.P. Morgan, we're creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as your build your career. If you are passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we're looking for you.
We will review applications as they are received and extend offers on a rolling basis. We strongly encourage that you apply early since programs will close as positions are filled.
Visit jpmorgan.com/careers for upcoming events, career advice, our locations and more.
J.P. Morgan is a marketing name for JPMorgan Chase & Co., and its subsidiaries worldwide. - 2018 JPMorgan Chase & Co. All rights reserved. J.P. Morgan is an equal opportunities employer.