JP Morgan Chase - WKO Data & Analytics Program Manager (7-10 yrs)
Job Description :
WKO Operations PMO :
- Ensure Operational readiness is tracked for every WKO Release across - CDD, Microservices, Oskar, Colt & CAP
- Tracking the Realization of HC release as a result of transformation/automations at a CR level
- Realization of target deliverables by connecting across multiple initiatives - CI, SOTF, Mobility & D&I
- Innovation Hub - Facilitating the inventory & optimization/ automation of all manual Spreadsheets, access Dbs etc
- DMaaS, Reliance, Reporting & Analytics Ops PMO:
- Driving the delivery of Project plans, Scorecards, adoption and adherence of Scorecards on ppt / Tuesday, etc
- BOW Management - Understand, drive the prioritization and execution of the BOW, budget planning, utilization across releases/ teams etc
- Hosting and leading a structured governance across program organizations - DMaaS, Reliance, Reporting & Analytics Ops
- Control Strategy & ATC Lead - Tracking and facilitating the realization of IAS Charter integration, Resiliency planning, FSLA documentation, RBAC Definition / recertification
WKO Reporting Standards :
- Establish a single source (KPI Rules Engine) for all KPI Standards Definition and Calculation
- Establish the inventory of WKO Reporting to the KPI Rules Engine
- Liaison across LOBs / WKO personas to facilities standardization & recertification of the KPIs
- Skill Development : Launching and tracking the Skill Assessment, upliftment & development for the DMaaS, Reliance, Reporting & Analytics Ops Organization
- A bachelors degree or equivalent is required
- 7-10 years - experience in program and/or project management experience required, with particular focus in the data space highly preferred
- Highly energetic self-starter with a focus on obtaining results
- Ability to lead and influence without having positional authority in order to progress initiatives
- Strong analytical / critical thinking and problem solving skills; able to develop and clearly present drawn conclusions & potential solutions with consideration to inherent risks
- Experience/ Exposure - Strong project management skills with experience running large meetings with demonstrated success at achieving results and keeping meetings on track
- Ability to communicate effectively at many levels of the organization including synthesizing key messages for senior management
- Ability to multi-task, work under tight deadlines, and quickly adjust to changing priorities
Capability to work both independently with strong follow through and adapt to team environment
- Aptitude to think outside the box and balance strategic objectives with the need to make interim tactical choices in order to sustain progress
- Proficient in MS Office suite of products (Excel, VISIO, PowerPoint)
- Subject Matter Expertise across KYC, AML & Client Reference Data is a plus
- Structuring and scoping complex problems, applying a range of analytical tools, gaining and synthesizing insights and developing solutions;
- Gathering, modeling and analyzing data to test hypothesis and size opportunities;
- Building technology solutions to aggregate data and develop metrics;
- Applying institutional knowledge from the KYC Operations and Reference Data industry; and
- Proven track record planning large scale process improvement initiatives
About Us :
- JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world- s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
- Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants- and employees- religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team :
- Commercial Banking is focused on helping our clients succeed and making a positive difference in our communities.
- We provide credit and financing, treasury and payment services, international banking and real estate services to clients including corporations, municipalities, institutions, real estate investors and owners, and nonprofit organizations.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.