HR at JP Morgan Chase
Views:818 Applications:193 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:141
JP Morgan Chase - VP - Quantitative Modeling - Consumer & Community Banking Domain (10-14 yrs)
VP - Consumer & Community Banking - Quantitative Modeling
Exp : 10+ Years
Who We Are :
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.7 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
What it Means To Work Here :
- Here, you'll feel welcomed and valued. Our clients, transactions, deals and projects are global so we work hard to create diverse, inclusive teams that support our business and each other.
- Chase Consumer & Community Banking serves consumers and small businesses with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, small business banking and lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. Consumer & Community Banking Risk Management partners with each CCB sub-line of business to identify, assess, prioritize and remediate risk. Types of risk that occur in consumer businesses include fraud, reputation, operational, credit, market and regulatory, among others.
- The VP - Business Banking and Analysis will be a key member of the Business Banking, Analysis and Reporting team expected to support critical forecasting and stress testing projects and related analysis.
The incumbent candidate will have the following roles and responsibilities:
- Support model development efforts with modeling partners with data needs and liason between other risk data partners
- Assume leadership responsibility for quality control function of the capital team, assuring accurate and appropriate model development, quantification and implementation of capital models.
- Efficiently design and produce programs to streamline and create repeatable procedures for data extraction, processing, cleansing, auditing, and reporting.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with line of business partners and model end-users to analyze and meet data needs.
- A background in SAS skills, especially in modules such as SAS/Base, SAS/STAT, SAS/Macro, data mining and simulation because SAS is heavily employed in creating data sets, ad hoc analyses and modeling.
- 5+ years SAS programming experience. SAS Certification preferred.
- 5+ years experience utilizing SQL in a relational database environment such as DB2, Oracle, or Teradata
- 5+ years in the financial services industry;
- A Master's or Ph.D. Degree in a technical or quantitative field such as Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Statistics, Business, Finance, or Mathematics.
- Experience in developing, implementing and testing loan-level loss forecasting models and credit risk models within financial institutions.
- Must possess the ability to deliver high-quality results under tight deadlines and be comfortable with the manipulation and summarization of large quantities of data.
- Proficiency in MS Office product suite (Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint) required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to make contributions to the group's knowledge base by proposing new and creative ways for approaching problems and projects
- We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce is directly linked to our success.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable local law. In accordance with applicable local law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.