Recruiter at JPMorgan Chase
Views:1717 Applications:216 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
JP Morgan Chase - VP - Change/Project Management - Collateral Onboarding & Margin Calls Collateral Management (13-20 yrs)
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
A person will be responsible for Collateral Management & New Business Set up and building the culture of Continuous Improvement supporting business across DCO, Middle offices as well as Global teams. Continuous partnership with different operations teams within the organization to (re)design the process if required.
The individual's key roles and responsibilities are:
- Change Management role for Collateral Onboarding & Margin Calls Collateral Management
- Project management, interaction with Technology & BA to firm up the requirements
- UAT/Testing coordination, issue raising, regular updates, Test Script preparation
- Independently managing end to end project assigned
- New Business Activities like setting up Agreements, eligible Collateral, Contacts, etc in Coast.
- Manage any new analysis requirements across multiple stakeholders
- Regular update to senior management on regulatory reporting changes, compliance, projects updated and issues.
- Stakeholder Management - Daily in terms of exception management, performance, feedback etc.
- CA/ MBA with 8-10 years / Graduate or Post-Graduate with 10-12 years of experience in operations.
- Familiarity with a global bank's process & operational environment including management and external reporting is a must. Strong business knowledge i.e. Investment Banking, including OTC product, process and system knowledge.
- Ability to think and act strategically
- Deal with day-to-day issues as well as planning and executing projects/initiatives
- Excellent attention to detail, and an ability to know when a deep-dive approach is appropriate
- Ability to drive results through a "hands-on" approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and adept at communicating with all levels of the business and technical parts of the organization
- Skilled in MS Office applications including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Access, and Project
- Can operate effectively in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines, and can prioritize one's own work to achieve them
- Well versed in Data analysis / Project management
- Flexibility to work global hours and willing to travel globally, if needed
- Knowledge on Port Rec Tri optima/Collateral (Margin Call/Onboarding/Settlement) would be an advantage