JP Morgan Chase - Vice President - Wholesale Payment Operations - Payment Life Cycle - CIB (0-1 yrs)
- Experience in operational areas within financial institutions; High level of operational excellence for the team (measured in terms of timeliness and accuracy of service delivery)
- Strengthen and monitor control environment and ensure nil Errors, Fines & Loses
- Will be responsible for handling transaction processing specialists/ team leaders/ associates involved in processing of cash transactions on core systems based on instructions received from clients
- Experience of the daily team management, ensuring all deliverables and SLAs completed correctly and issued to clients per timetable
- To provide timely information to stakeholders and clients on pending requests and possible impacts to other processes.
- Respond to client services//internal queries in a timely fashion to ensure all queries are logged and resolved within the appropriate time frame
- To identify and escalate issues in a prompt and timely manner which may impact service
- Takes ownership and accountability to ensure service to the clients/brokers/internal hubs remains as per expectations
- Identify and implement cost save measures
- Identify Risk & Control measures
- Adopt best practices by partnering with other transaction processing teams
- Work closely within the team to ensure all the daily activities and checklists are completed
- Leverage technology by means of system enhancements
- To understand Training Needs / Solutions and implement the same to maintain team skill sets and mobility
- Expectation management of Direct reports as well as staff to maintain team morale
- Escalate issues and challenges on time.
- Active participation in new projects.
- Maintain control of the environment in respect of JPM policies and the local regulatory rules
- Bachelor's Degree with 12+ Years of Experience in a Bank/ Operations / Finance. 8+ years of Team handling experience
- Good Communication skills - both written and verbal Good Interpersonal Skills
- Experience in Project Management
- Proactive and self Starter with ability to manage commitments;
- Good interpersonal skills to be able to communicate internally or externally and at all levels.
- A proactive approach to problem solving.
- Local business knowledge in Core Cash and Trade products
- Background in controls and operational risks;
- Will need to work in US shift timings.
- Strong Microsoft Knowledge essential
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well