JP Morgan Chase - Vice President - Transaction Processing Manager - Securities Services Operations (10-15 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities:
The Program Management role focuses specifically on New Business On-boarding. The CFS business is driving an aggressive agenda under tight timelines. The role requires the candidate to put together a strong Governance Model & actively engage with senior stakeholders from Client Organization, Sales, Client Service, Product Development, Operations & HR Business Partners. To bring right amount of rigor in capturing facts is important to enable timely & informed decision making.
Key Responsibilities include :
- Manage and execute complex project and ensure that project deliverables are met with the appropriate due diligence and system integration relating to Fund Accounting Services
- Partnering with a number of groups including the front office, product development, middle office, core operations, technology, finance, across regions
- Provide transparency with the execution of a communication plan on project delivery relating to Timelines, Budget, Tech Readiness & infrastructure
- Drive hard to get consensus (Influencing Skills) - Identify and facilitate issue resolutions and escalate where applicable
- Business process re-engineering
- Facilitate with analyzing extant Client System Infrastructure and existing process V/S JPM Platform to determine gaps or opportunities to improve Cost To Serve (CTS)
- Participating in meetings at the operational and project level, providing continuous feedback on project status
- Ability to represent team in key senior Project Delivery meetings Produce summary presentations and overview materials for program stakeholders
We are looking for candidates with the following characteristics:
- Good understanding of Fund Account Product knowledge
- A track record of involvement in change program implementing new business processes and controls
- Good balance between Program Management; Analytical skills and Interpersonal skills
- Candidates with prior experience for implementing projects leveraging Robotics and Block chain technology are preferred.
- Ability to face off to very demanding stakeholders, managing their expectations
- Excellent problem solving skills to identify, understand and address operational and technical issues
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to develop relationships across the various stakeholders including senior business executives
- Self-driven - Motivated and able to deliver with minimal supervision under tight timelines
- Strong experience of working on large scale, multi-stream programs with proven track record
- Executive Presence - Ability to work closely with business partners and interact across levels
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills including taking the initiative to drive change and enhance controls
- Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work
- Strategic thinking coupled with practical execution.
- Candidate must have a control focused agenda, and a thorough understanding of program/project risk
People and Communication:
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills including the ability to communicate strategic messages clearly and consistently
- Strong relationship management and partnership with a large array of constituents
- Ability to influence diverse stakeholders
- Proactive in identifying and escalating issues
- Ability to partner in a virtual team environment across multiple locations
Business and Subject Matter Knowledge:
- Strong knowledge of project life cycle and its critical control points.
- Financial markets product knowledge and understanding of the transaction lifecycle
- Subject matter expertise in Fund Accounting (Preferable)
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Microsoft Projects, a PMP license is a plus
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well