HR at JP Morgan Chase
Views:1545 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
JP Morgan Chase - Vice President - Trade Sales (8-10 yrs)
J.P. Morgan is seeking talented candidates for a position as Senior Trade Sales, within Global Trade and Loan Products, CIB based in Mumbai.
The role is primarily responsible for Senior Trade Sales Coverage to select Corporate & Financial Institutional clients spread across India. Scope for the position includes developing a clear road map to meet Trade business financial targets and improve client experience for identified clients. The role involves extensive collaboration with Global Corporate Bankers, Operations, Technology, Legal, Compliance, Risk, Finance, Tax, Credit, Implementations, Product, and Customer Service with in-country and regional functional partners to meet client requirements. He is responsible to lead and manage client initiatives including owning of high impacting client interactions and engagements.
- Manage relationship on Trade Sales products with identified /key clients portfolio including prospecting and deepening client relationship.
- Develop & manage strategy to meet Business results - revenue growth and New sales targets for Trade Finance products
- Coordinate with Corporate Bankers and other LOBs with respect to developing business and cross-sell opportunities with clients.
- Ensure that business is operating in full compliance with local market standards and the Firm wide requirements
- Help roll out new products to achieve revenue growth and maximize market penetration.
- Identify solutions & programs for the business which will ensure J.P. Morgan Trade product /services are at par and meet client requirements.
- Effectively communicate client priorities locally & regionally within Trade Finance business
The successful candidate will have the following experience and skill set :
- Masters (MBA) from a reputed Institute or Chartered Accountant or equivalent degree
- 8 to 10 years working experience with trade products, knowledge/ experience of trade finance sales preferred
- Good knowledge of Traditional Trade and Structured Trade products - Supply Chain Finance, ECA financing
- Excellent written and strong presentation skills
- Experience in handling documentation negotiation
- Strong analytical and execution skills
- Experience in commercial, corporate and/or transactional banking.
- Experience in working in a matrix structure and with cross-border teams
- Able to communicate and interact effectively with people at all levels
- Self-directed, highly motivated, and able to work independently to deliver in a timely and accurate manner; strong attention to detail