JP Morgan Chase - Vice President - Testing Manager - CIB Domain (10-14 yrs)
- Day-to-day responsibility of leading a test team which would involve daily supervision, allocation of duties, timely resolution of testing issues and regular communication with reporting manager.
- Requirements planning against an End-to-End test strategy, including test data, environments, defect management and test automation.
- Responsibility for the provision of accurate testing estimates within daily scrum calls.
- Partner closely with Operations, Product and Technology groups and ensure that UAT team priorities and needs are communicated effectively especially relating to Code Releases and Test environments.
- The ability to successfully negotiate and intercede with other project teams with differing priorities and resources.
- Ability to effectively lead daily Scrum Calls and deputise for the Program Test Manager in fortnightly Delivery Working Group meetings.
- Ability to manage expectations of both stakeholders and teams supporting E2E test execution.
- Identification of testing automation opportunities and test synergies within the Project.
- Responsible for completing a knowledge audit / matrix on each team member, documenting any gaps, taking steps to fill those gaps and ultimately ensuring that all UAT skills are transferable across the team.
- Escalating daily issues to the Programme Test Manager and managing expectations regarding testing and project timeline.
Functional and Technical Expertise
- Relevant Test management experience within the Financial Services industry supporting multiple LOB's delivering in a highly complex, pressurised and high volume environment.
- Expertise in Agile project delivery methodology and skilled to learn and work with evolving methodologies.
- Experienced in leading a team to define requirements, document user stories and test scripts.
- Ability to work with the minimum of supervision on day-to-day activities.
- Strong organizational skills - ability to dynamically manage and oversee critical testing tasks accurately and to tight deadlines.
- Functional knowledge of utilising xxx
- Working knowledge of direct testing with Clearing Houses and Central Banks would be an advantage.
- Experienced in using Business Driven Development / Test Driven Development test methodology or test case automation.
- Experienced in using of Cucumber / Gherkin / Team City or similar tool is required.
Problem Solving and Analysis:
- Highly skilled at problem solving, ability to scope and provide structure to complex issues, rapidly learn unfamiliar processes and provide insightful and timely remediation.
- Excellent attention to detail so errors can be prevented and redundancies / opportunities highlighted.
- Ability to keep sight of the overall context and remain centred on the strategic picture, identify areas of opportunity for process improvement and build out recommendation to proceed.
- Ability to use effective systemic data driven reporting to support program reporting.
- Advanced numeracy and Microsoft skills.
- Very strong communication skills with the ability to provide clear and succinct verbal updates on their work to team members, colleagues, senior leads, executives and clients.
- Ability to liaise effectively between lines of business with empathy and understanding to achieve the common and strategic goal as a team.
- PowerPoint / Pitch Pro skills - able to create professional slides and structure presentations with minimal input and need for secondary review.
- Actively contributes to program updates, Project and team meetings.
Working Style and Influence
- Ability to handle multiple projects, manage personnel & team management in order to meet stakeholder expectations.
- Ability to build and nurture effective and lasting relationships with colleagues, team members and stakeholders across multiple business lines and global locations.
- Ability to work collaboratively and with effective influencing skills to achieve positive outcomes.
- Ability to understand own role and those of other team members and recognise at times the need for flexibility within roles to achieve the project and organisational objectives.
- Able to work comfortably and assuredly under pressure to achieve target deadlines.
- Ability to work on a hands on basis and not limit oneself to only tracking and reporting milestones.
- Confident to raise concerns with senior team and support resolution.
- Effective change management skills. Ability to support & adapt within a changing environment.
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously, with strong time management skills.
- Ability to lead a team, recognising individuality, supporting growth through mentoring and coaching built on an unshakeable foundation of respect, diversity and inclusivity.
- Leads with confidence and empathy, considerate of others, supportive during high pressure situations and celebrates successes equally of individuals and team alike.
- Batchelor degree (with relevant experience) preferred.
- Project / Agile methodology Qualification - preferred .
- Worked in CIB business function, Global Markets, Middle Office, Wholesale Payments or Security Services.
- Testing experience - required.
- Agile methodology skills - required.
- Test Automation skills - required.
- Experienced project team leader - required.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Job Type - PERMANENT, FULLTIME
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.