JP Morgan Chase - Vice President - Talent Acquisition (7-12 yrs)
Experienced Hire - Talent Acquisition - Vice President
As a Recruiter, you will work to ensure that business is positioned to attract, source and recruit the best talent, both internally and externally. The primary responsibilities include staffing the business with quality exempt level hires, understanding the business needs and partnering with the hiring managers to fully understand the staffing requirements for the business.
Key Responsibilities :
- Create talent acquisition strategy for respective clients including needs analysis; provide guidance to hiring managers related to talent acquisition process
- Source qualified candidates through a wide variety of channels and manage the end to end talent acquisition process
- Evaluate, interview and present qualified candidates to hiring managers and solicit feedback on candidates to refine talent acquisition strategy as applicable
- Proactively share innovative solutions to add value, anticipate needs, and streamline process for the client
- Demonstrate expert level of understanding of the line of business talent acquisition needs by participating in client meetings, being aware of changes within the business, acting as a subject matter expert for areas of talent acquisition responsibility as well as managing hiring manager/candidate expectations
- Ensure a positive candidate experience with frequent and timely communication throughout talent acquisition process, share manager feedback and appropriately disposition all candidates
- Educate candidates on the career growth potential, benefits, compensation philosophy and many advantages of employment, selling both the firm and the opportunity
- Send proper information to the staffing coordinator for each hire to ensure pre-employment processes are completed according to JP Morgan Chase guidelines and internal candidates are transferred timely
- Conduct appropriate compensation conversations with both hiring managers and candidates to ensure closure of offers
- Take ownership of the Affirmative Action Plan, understand diversity goals for respective LOB, provide education to hiring manager and ensure diverse candidate slates
- Provide meaningful market data in support of client needs
- Establish a rapport and partner with the appropriate stake holders for candidate development and offers
- Utilize the complete functionality of the applicant tracking system and maintain data integrity
- 7 + years experience with full life cycle talent acquisition in a fast paced corporate environment or retained firm focused on financial services
- Prior experience working for a search firm, coupled with corporate experience is preferred
- Superior multitasking, project management and presentation skills coupled with business acumen
- Interpersonally effective and comfortable interacting with employees at all levels
- Innovative, creative and results oriented
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment of change, challenge and multiple deadlines and priorities
- Strong ability to consistently prioritize and re-prioritize
- Experience handling sensitive/confidential information
- Expert name generation, networking and relationship building skills
- High level of comfort with direct sourcing and the ability to sell currently employed potential candidates on opportunities within the firm
- Experience with sophisticated compensation negotiations
- Demonstrated ability to interact with senior level candidates and managers
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.