HR at JP Morgan Services
Views:500 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
JP Morgan Chase - Vice President - Regional Business Resiliency Manager (11-17 yrs)
Vice President - Business Resiliency Manager (Regional)
The Oversight and Control Group's primary function is to solidify an effective Firmwide control framework, looking within and across the lines of business, to identify and remediate control issues with a sense of urgency regardless of the source.
- The Team will work in partnership on the development of new, and oversight of existing, control functions and protocols throughout the Firm and will provide a centralized view of and from all control functions, assisting in immediate, real time problem detection and escalation.
- The new Firmwide Risk & Compliance Resiliency Team reports to the Firmwide Risk Control Officer, who in turn reports to the Firmwide Chief Risk Officer. The Vice President will work across all Risk and Compliance groups to support the department's Business Resiliency strategy, planning and execution, along with partnering with functions including Oversight and Control, Global Resiliency and LOB aligned Resiliency Teams.
- This position is at the Vice President Level and works to the Firm wide Risk Resiliency Lead. The role is responsible for the management of the Business Resiliency program for Firmwide Risk & Compliance and to maintain oversight and influence the state of resiliency across the LoB aligned Risk functions in the APAC Region. Providing leadership and subject matter expertise (SME) in Business Resiliency across the Firmwide Risk & Compliance footprint, the key responsibilities are:
- Provide hands-on support to FW Risk & Compliance teams in the development and maintenance of Business Impact Assessments (BIA), Business Resiliency Strategies Plans.
- Close engagement with LoB Resiliency Teams and LoB aligned Resiliency Coordinators to ensure the effectiveness of FW Risk & Compliance BIA s, Business Resiliency Strategies, and Plans.
- Provide a Firmwide Risk & Compliance coordination and information reporting function as part of the Crisis Management Process.
- Coordinate, validate and report on resiliency testing of Risk & Compliance functions.
- Participate and represent Firmwide Risk & Compliance in Regional/local Resiliency forums.
- Proactively assess the effectiveness of resiliency planning assumptions and strategies, providing solutions based leadership to mitigate potential weaknesses.
- Undertake the training of Resiliency Coordinators in the application and use of relevant data systems.
- Training support to Resiliency Coordinators in the application and use of resiliency systems.
- Ensuring the maintenance of resiliency information on relevant data systems to enable metrics reporting.
- Self-starting individual with the ability to work independently and take ownership of issues.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Sound knowledge of resiliency (business continuity) best practice.
- Experience in a risk management and/or Compliance capacity within a global corporate environment.
- Effective communicator at all levels.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.