JP Morgan Chase - Vice President - Project Execution (10-15 yrs)
VP - Project Execution
- Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
- As a Project Execution, you thrive at managing complex technology programs that have far-reaching implications for clients, employees and stakeholders throughout the firm. This role requires a strong grasp of the big-picture - namely, how can technology help achieve business goals - as well as a keen ability to establish priorities, manage resources, build and incentivize high-performing teams. This role is designed to support end-to-end planning, design, build and delivery of tech strategy & architectural governance application projects and also involve an element of creative writing and research. You will work in a highly imaginative and dynamic workspace and pick up key project planning and delivery skills for some of the most exciting brands and line of business clients. You'll play an integral role in ensuring that the work is running within agreed timeframes, and in accordance with firm-wide guidelines, including risk and architecture. Just as importantly, you'll work with your team to set goals, foster collaboration and promote the values, culture and brand of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- This position is firm-wide in scope and will require significant collaboration, influence, and leadership across the technology organizations that support our lines of business and functional areas. You will project manage , analyze the most important business and technology flows, detail problems and the proposed remediation or suggested changes. You will partner with architects, product leads/owner, engineering leads, line of business design authorities & technology group owners community to provide results to the senior business and technology leaders in the firm.
- In GTI Architecture (Tech Strategy & Architectural Governance) our goal is to accelerate our evolution into a software-based infrastructure, creating the policies, tools and processes that our development teams can leverage. GTI Architecture - delivers innovative, high quality, cost effective, fit-for-purpose infrastructure technology solutions for application partners firm wide. You will work as part of a strong, supportive team to facilitate governance tools and the application of solutions based on our long-term strategy, while supporting the organization towards a strategic target state.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including :
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Expert knowledge in all business processes across an entire line of business and technology disciplines
- Understanding of global and line of business project and program management standards and methods
- Experience working with high-performing teams in complex program execution
- A strong understanding of Waterfall and Agile methods; stakeholder management; budget management, risk management and operations
- Demonstrable influencing skills that can create a culture of change, excellence and innovation which constructively challenges the status quo and leads to prudent implementation
- Creating effective partnerships, cooperating with clients, leaders across our business, and application architects
- Participating developing proposals that consider the alternatives and business case, which work effectively across departmental organizations gaining the consensus of stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and written/oral communication skills, including ability to negotiate compromise and demonstrate diplomacy in sensitive situations as well as interact effectively with peers and management across diverse cultures and fast-pace environment
- Previous experience business analysis / project management experience and leading programs
- Knowledge & work experience on delivering the project on AWS cloud.
- Advanced experience using Microsoft Office, including Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Experience using data visualization tools like QlikView, Tableau
- Experience using Process Modeling tools such as SIPOC Diagrams, UML Diagrams, BPMN Process Maps etc.
- Specific project activity may include :
a. Documenting current and future state operating models
b. Documenting policies and procedures
c. Developing and delivering client and internal communications
d. Research and clarify business requirements so technology can deliver appropriate technical solutions.
e. Planning and coordinating UAT and regression testing for key applications
f. Metrics reporting and status tracking
g. Lead progress status meetings at the operational and project level.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
If you're interested in work that makes a difference, then apply today.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.