JP Morgan Chase - Vice President - Private Banking Transformation Group (12-16 yrs)
The Role :
- The role will focus on the development, implementation and on-going support of strategic programs that meet Business and Regulatory demands.
- You will perform detailed analyses and define feasibility plans, coordinate delivery of results across different teams and departments, manage and report progress through project plans and other reporting tools, and drive the implementation of business solutions and change management initiatives. The size and duration of each project will vary but the objectives will focus on similar key aspects such as risk mitigation, process efficiency, technology enablement and business development.
- A Vice President within ITO needs to have the mindset to integrate into an internal management consulting team.
- Drive project deliverables; design, develop and establish key reporting standards; consistently follow up on requests, tasks and assignments
- Define project scope and identify and build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Own, deliver and execute tasks in a timely manner, manage and meet deadlines; effectively prioritize workload across the team and keep others informed of progress
- Show leadership in difficult or complex situations
- Identify potential risks, issues and dependencies and the path to mitigation or resolution
- Understand the project subject matter and context, including regulatory environment
- Take initiative in proposing solutions and "thinking outside of the box"; consider impact across business; collect information proactively and re-evaluate solutions
- Contribute in meaningful and appropriate ways to meetings or calls; clear, concise and confident written and oral communications
- Make results of own analysis understandable, enabling others to accept and buy-in to conclusions
- Build network and understanding in and outside of the Strategic Programs Group, across geographies
- Demonstrate a commitment to acquiring new knowledge and skills; seek to continuously improve standards of work, address opportunities for development
Members of the ITO team possess strengths in project management, problem resolution, effective communication, product knowledge, and marketing. The position requires flexibility and the ability to quickly adapt within a dynamic environment.
Must be a highly energetic self-starter with a relentless focus on execution and exhibit the ability to:
- Define and analyze problem statements and translate into tangible solutions
- Develop detailed operating model for business changes
- Leverage understanding of client and advisor wealth management processes (front and back office), such as client relationship management, account opening, consolidated client reporting, enhanced performance and risk reporting
- Own end-to-end implementation projects including assessment, planning, project management, execution and evaluation
- Analyze and prioritize alternative solutions to drive results
- Influence a cross functional, diverse environment to change status quo
- Create and deliver compelling presentations for senior leadership
- Forge relationships and build a network throughout the firm
- Maintain a positive attitude and act as team player while delivering on high priority, time sensitive initiatives
- MBA (or equivalent) strongly preferred
- 12-16 years of experience in strategic consulting, management consulting, project management, process improvement
- Experience leading large scale project execution and management
- Financial services/business consultancy background, preferably in Wealth Management
- Familiarity with end-to-end bank infrastructure, including advisors, client service, product, technology, operations and controls
- Digital transformation and client experience design experience preferred
About us :
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well