JP Morgan Chase - Vice President - PMO Specialist - Wealth Management - International Transformation Office (6-10 yrs)
The International Transformation Office (ITO) is a program and project management team, focusing on defining strategy, solutions and plans to manage change initiatives impacting the Global Wealth Management Business (the International Private Bank). Our Initiatives are both regulatory and/or business driven, focusing on business improvement, growth, expansion and enhanced controls. The team works cross-functionally with product specialists, front office advisors, business management, legal, risk management, compliance, operations, technology, middle office, marketing and other stakeholders in the implementation of large scale projects.
The PMO role has been created to provide transparency and decision making support to senior leaders across the full portfolio of change activities impacting the International Private Bank. Your responsibilities will include the management, tracking, reporting and on-going governance of strategic programs that meet business and regulatory demands. These can span sales and service innovation, digital capabilities, regulatory needs, and controls-related enhancements. You will work with the team and staff across the global business to ensure we make the best use of our resources, identify and manage dependencies, track resource use and provide project / program status reports to senior leaders across the end to end change lifecycle.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage and develop portfolio reporting and governance processes, setting out standards and defining reporting timetables to ensure provision of reliable and consistent management information
- Ensure projects are tracked and reported to the highest quality standards, ensuring each project is correctly phased and governed within the wider portfolio framework
- Challenge constructively and assess overall progress of program and projects by reviewing progress reports and other key management information, identifying wider impacts on adjacent Roadmaps
- Strong analytical skills, ability to interpret complex data, identify critical information and provide succinct summaries and reporting of key information
- Monitor projects against time, cost and quality expectations, providing early warning of variances and exceptions including key risks and dependencies
- Monitor and track capacity planning and resource use across programs, identifying bottlenecks and potential resource conflicts
- Support initial business case reviews from a benefits perspective, advising / reporting on benefit identification, tracking and subsequent RoI achievement
- Experience of producing high quality decision making documentation, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Identification of challenges, risks, dependencies, gaps and opportunities for improvement (and report findings in a simple, compelling way)
- Own, deliver and execute tasks in a timely manner, manage and meet deadlines; effectively prioritize workload of the Team and keep others informed of progress
- Take initiative in proposing solutions and "thinking outside of the box"; consider impact across business; collect information proactively and re-evaluate solutions
Must be a highly energetic self-starter with great PMO experience and a relentless focus on execution and exhibit the ability to:
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational skills and flexibility to operate in a complex, constantly changing environment
- Experience of producing high quality documentation, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) with the ability to communicate with and influence people at all levels of the organization
- Able to use judgement and provide sound justification for decisions
- Experience of working collaboratively across project and organizational boundaries to achieve shared goals
- Strong analytical skills; able to report critical information and patterns from complex data, producing accurate conclusions and recommendations
- Own end to end framework including assessment, planning, management, execution and evaluation
- Experience of mentoring and coaching team members and wider PMO team
- Excellent MS Office skills, including Microsoft Excel, Share point and PMO tools
- Forge relationships and build a network throughout the firm
- Maintain a positive attitude and act as team player while delivering on high priority, time sensitive initiatives
- MBA (or equivalent) strongly preferred
- 6+ years of experience in strategic consulting, management consulting, PMO, project management, process improvement
- An experienced PMO manager within a structured portfolio or program environment covering complex change initiatives
- Experience leading PMO teams in large complex financial organizations
- Experience leading large scale project execution and management
- Financial services/business consultancy background, preferably in Wealth Management
- Familiarity with end-to-end bank infrastructure, including advisors, client service, product, technology, operations and controls
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.