JP Morgan Chase - Vice President - Payment Operation Liquidity Products (10-16 yrs)
Key Responsibilities would include but not limited to :
- Understanding Key metrics, ability to identify Risks & establish key Controls to mitigate those risks
- Deliver financial goals and objectives defined by the business unit
- Maintain staffing & budget requirements
- Identify opportunities for process improvement
- Ensure that the team meets client deliverables with a high level of timeliness and accuracy.
- Develop an environment of continuous focus on quantifiable productivity and quality.
- Constant and regular review of processes and performance with focus on improving departmental competency / performance rating.
- Regular reviews of procedures assuring new processes are documented.
- Identify business knowledge gaps and ensure to bridge those gaps in the team
- Interact with global location managers in an effective and professional manner.
- Highlight any potential issues to the immediate Manager and key stakeholders
- Constant and regular review for direct reports. Set expectations with direct reports, regarding positive motivation and leading through accountability.
- Develop and lead a team that is responsive to dynamic organizational and operational changes
- Responsible for overall Performance Management and Talent Review process
- Minimum of 10-12 years of experience in Banking Operations, especially Payments & Cash Management
- Strong Communication skills both verbal and written - an ability to articulate clearly during conversations with stakeholders
- Experience of managing teams of diverse culture
- Knowledge of Liquidity & Investments (MMMF) products would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of International Payments system like SWIFT, CHIPS, FED would be an added advantage
- Willing to work in night shift
- Ability to work in teams and share workload with the team
- Ability to solve problems and good analytical skills
- Ability to handle tasks efficiently and encourage innovative ideas
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Job Type - PERMANENT, FULLTIME
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.