JP Morgan Chase - Vice President/Lead - Intelligent Automation - Change Mobilization - AWM (15-20 yrs)
Asset Wealth Management, Change Mobilization, Intelligent Automation Lead, Vice President
About Asset and Wealth Management
JPMorgan Chase & Co . is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.7 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
The AWM Change Mobilization team partners with Operations, Technology and Business leadership to take the best of what we do, within and across LOBs, and drive deliberate cross-pollination across AWM Operations teams, promoting global process consistency and standards. We focus on evolving the organization's capabilities to move from lower to higher-value added tasks, and creating agile processes, teams and infrastructure that enable differentiated client experiences and outcomes. We follow a hypothesis-driven, data-informed approach to identify opportunities and employ co-design principles to create effective, scalable, well controlled solutions. Those solutions seek to differentially equip our people and support their development as Operations professionals of the future. We serve the broader organization and maintain a service-oriented attitude in all that we do.
Current initiatives include:
- Service Design - to deliver improved employee experience and better client outcomes
- Business Process & Decision Modeling - capture current and design future state processes and business logic to drive integration into underlying core technology
- Analytics Transformation - govern and support adoption of Alteryx, Tableau and Qlik to drive value creation through automation of manual data preparation and reporting tasks
- Intelligent Automation - manage ongoing automation initiatives using Xceptor and Robotics Process Automation; liaise with firm-wide programs and represent AWM Operations in evaluation and implementation of existing and emerging digital tools
- Common Capabilities Product Ownership - drive product development of core technology components that can be leveraged across AWM
- The individual will be leading the Intelligent Automation team in India where the successful candidate will collaborate with the broader team and the clients to assess business processes, define business needs and implement solutions to achieve core objectives.
- Deep passion for hyper-automation and proven track record in implementation with continuous innovation and evolution of products and services in this area, often acting as solution architect for the team with clear vision and view of products can be designed for reusability.
- Responsible for enabling delivery of program with agreed governance, policies and processes partnering with controls and technology teams, and that includes day to day running of the program measuring progress against objectives, governance, controls and production monitoring
- Hands-on experience in low code automation tools such as RPA (Automation Anywhere, UIPATH), Xceptor, Alteryx, Python and R is an added plus
- 15 years of experience in business process automation
- Good knowledge and experience in low code automation tools
- Financial services experiences in either Global Markets or Asset and Wealth Management
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written and ability to facilitate discussions
- Self-motivated and motivate others to meet tight timelines for delivery
- Good problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to analyze existing capabilities and identify gaps and opportunities
- Experience in working with matrix organizations
- Strong interpersonal, time management and organizational skills are required.
- Build trusted relationships with business partners and team membersJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.