JP Morgan Chase - Vice President - Information Security (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Our Information Security professionals are passionate about information security and control solutions for computing environments. While managing a world-class team of technology experts, you'll partner with one or more disciplines, lines of business, regions or locations to respond to evolving business requirements and emerging threats.
- You'll also leverage your expert knowledge of today's ever-changing cybersecurity and risk landscape to influence IT operations across the firm. Responsibilities include offering guidance, best practices, and support across businesses, leading risk reviews and vulnerability assessments, identifying threats, communicating with senior leaders and other stakeholders, and managing budgets.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including :
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Strong leadership skills with exceptional communication and presence
- Advanced knowledge of multiple IT control and project management practices and experience working across large environments
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Expertise in application and infrastructure high-availability and resiliency architectures with demonstrated experience in business
- Proficiency in information security domains, including policies and standards, risk and control assessments, access controls, regulatory compliance, technology resiliency, risk and control governance and metrics, incident management, secure systems development lifecycle, vulnerability management, and data protection
About Us :
- JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
- Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants- and employees- religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team :
- The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm's cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams.
- The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. The group's number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.