JP Morgan Chase - Vice President - Data Quality Manager - Securities Services Operations - CIB (6-8 yrs)
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Digital Platform Services
Cross Product Change Services (CPCS) is a team aligned to Digital Platform Services (DPS) Operations organization. Our team is responsible for accelerating and driving key programs across various lines of Corporate and Investment Bank (CIB). This group works as a change delivery Services organization with a group of business analysts, project managers, test analysts, process re-engineering analysts supporting change across global locations.
Securities Services covering custody of client assets, trade instruction capture, settlements, asset servicing, cash management, complex assets custody, FX and transaction reporting areas.
We are executing a number of change programs to implement strategic architecture, working on simplified UI, comply with regulatory changes, and improve interaction between clients & custodian, reference data changes, enhanced client reporting across all areas amongst other change programs.
JPM is seeking a VP (603) to define Data Quality strategy for a critical Program. This individual will contribute to the following aspects of Data Strategy program.
Data Quality Manager
- Define key elements of DQ Strategy & create data quality framework.
- Draft data quality process & governance model
- Hands on experience with Predictive Data Quality
- Ability to apply data science and Machine learning techniques to solve data quality problems
- Engage data architects and data scientists in meaningful dialogue
- Define models for auto generating data rules i.e. Generate Adaptive rules from data learnings.
- Rules management and governance to maintain DQ rules in multiple environments
- Use technologies to detect trend analysis on data quality issues
- Implement correlation analysis on large scale data sets
- Build visualizations on data issues and prioritize efforts to fix data at source
- Knowledge of robotics process automation tool
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in working in Data Science & Machine Learning areas
- Hands-on exposure in data quality tools such as Ab Initio, Owls Analytics or equivalent tools in market
- Strong knowledge of SQL, R, Python, Excel and related data analytics toolsets
- 6-8 years of demonstrated leadership; experience in data analytics, data management and/or data controls
- Exposure to financial services / investment management is an advantage
- Ability to work with cross-functional global teams and interact with all staff levels
- Lead and participate in root cause analysis
- Proficient problem solving skills and ability to rapidly learn unfamiliar processes
- Capacity to think laterally and convey an understanding of the big picture
- Self-starter, able to work independently, with strong time management skills
- Ability to work on multiple business demands, prioritize and deliver in a timely manner with high standards
- Effective change management skills. Ability to support & adopt within a changing environment
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.