JP Morgan Chase - Vice President - Climate Risk (15-18 yrs)
VP Climate Risk - Mumbai
Description: The team leader will be supporting the work currently performed on Transition Risk, Physical Risk and Governance as part of firm's climate risk efforts.
Skillset we are looking for:
- Strong university degree (2:1 equivalent or above), preferably in physical science, engineering, or geography
- Quantitative academic foundations a plus
- Strong sense of ownership and ability to work independently in producing deliverables with high standards and within tight deadlines
- Ability to convey information clearly, accurately and succinctly (both written and verbally)
- Excellent analytical skills: comfortable working with large datasets, knowledge of Python/R is a must
- Experience of working with geospatial data (.tif, .shp, .nc) a benefit
- Appreciate the value of joining forces and working in partnership with others to accomplish our goals
- Ability to handle many different tasks and demonstrate a willingness to take on responsibilities that might lay outside your area of expertise
- Ability to draft high-impact presentations and documentation, strong attention to detail
- Ability to set-up new teams and support hiring, mentoring, engagement and provide local oversight
- Appreciate the value of joining forces with other Risk and Compliance teams and working in partnership with them to accomplish our goals
- An inclusive, collaborative and supportive environment
- Intellectual stimulation and the opportunity to partner with the business
- A clear path for career growth with opportunities for internal mobility
- J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
- We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.