JP Morgan Chase - Vice President - Client Processing Manager - Custody Middle Office (12-15 yrs)
CIB - SSO - Client Processing Manager - Vice President
SSO - Custody Middle Office - Client Facing Team
- J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering innovative and intelligent solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. We have been helping our clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200 years and we keep their interests foremost in our minds at all times. This combination of product strength, intellectual capital and character sets us apart as an industry leader. J.P. Morgan is part of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a global financial services firm.
- J.P. Morgan takes a solution-based approach to custody, helping clients maximize processing efficiency within a robust, controlled, automated and information-rich environment. With offices in each region of the world and a network of sub-custodians covering more than 90 markets, we help clients meet the challenges of cross-border investing and actively promote global standards for efficiency and risk management.
- The Custody Middle Office Client facing team, Mumbai, India consists of cross-product, functionally aligned teams to support Global Custody clients on Trades, Cash, Foreign Exchange and Asset Servicing enquiry streams and the Team is expected to have a proactive approach towards service delivery.
- Financial Services background within Custody or Investment Bank environment with 12-15 yrs of experience in Trade Management / Cash Management Or Asset Services domain.
- Strong Executive presence & interpersonal skills
- Strong Business communication skills both verbal and written
- Demonstrates strategic and analytical thinking
- Successful performance in a risk based environment with a proven track record of risk reduction
- Track record of working in a changing environment with the experience of learning, documenting and implementing new processes efficiently
- Demonstrated experience of multi-tasking and effective time management with attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- Must have good knowledge of Microsoft Office skills: Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Tableau (added advantage)
- Strong time management skills required to meet the internal and external deadlines/cutoffs
- Shift - EMEA/ Late EMEA.
- Has to be extremely client-focused and result-oriented in approach. We are looking for a Client Services Manager who can help maintain existing business with current and act as liaison between the client & the Bank to remediate issues.
- Hands on Manager with sound People Management skills and focus on grooming and developing diverse talent
- Exhibits boundary-less behavior, proactive and ability to work with Global teams in a matrix organization environment
- Ability to see the big picture and escalate quickly during critical situations
- Should possess experience of working on voluntary\\mandatory Corporate Actions or Income related processes OR
- Trade management/ Cash management
- Day to day inquiry management & resolution of escalated client exceptions. On a daily basis ensure timely and accurate responses executed on Custody Enquiries received and logged, in line with documented procedures and controls
- Ensure all open enquiries are managed, and ownership maintained, so that cases are updated and closed in a timely manner according to case management best practices and case status policy
- Work alongside a team of 10-15 professionals with managing day-to-day efforts
- Host Review meetings with the client(s) & drive improvement/ efficiency opportunities.
- Execute forward thinking to maintain response quality and completeness to prevent case reopening.
- Publishing / Review of Daily/weekly performance metrics pertaining to the function and to identify and track reasons for deviation from agreed levels or expected behavior. Ensure follow up and escalate for all ageing items.
- Manage group email boxes and SharePoint queues to ensure queries are resolved / responded to within a timeframe and manner sensitive to the urgency of the event, thereby ensuring that internal / external client satisfaction is maintained.
- Identify and innovate any process / procedural changes required as driven by the clients, markets or business functions.
- Ideas for process improvement and partner with internal stakeholders to closure
- Take full responsibility for adherence to all departmental best practices, procedures, policies, checkpoints and controls.
- Demonstrated experience of multi-tasking and effective time management with attention to detail in a fast paced environment.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well