JP Morgan Chase - Vice President - Client Onboarding Manager - CB (15-20 yrs)
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management. JPM is comprised of four business segments, Consumer & Community Banking, Commercial Banking, Corporate & Investment Bank and Asset & Wealth Management/
Core Responsibilities :
- 15+ years of People and resource management (e.g. people development, attrition, pipeline/skills monitoring, training programs) for the team.
- Manage clear expectations and understanding by establishing clear timelines and managing documentation requirements and cycle time expectations.
- Strong experience with organizational change and business controls management; proficiency in process improvement and RPA tools and techniques will be an advantage.
- Excellent listening skills along with simple, clear and customer-centric business writing skills is a must.
- Proven problem solving skills with strong project management experience, Project Management Professional (PMP)/ PRINCE2- certification will be an advantage.
- Strong ability to Identifying gaps/exceptions and recommend possible solutions in process & procedures.
- Exhibit total ownership of stakeholder engagement with strong focus on client satisfaction.
- Demonstrate creative problem solving and solid judgment/decision making skills.
- Lead and coordinate strategic business initiatives.
Required Qualifications :
- Functional experience in end to end banking and financial services industry, should also include experience in managing Client Service, Backoffice or Middle office Operations, Client Onboarding and KYC functions.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Behavioral skills, Leadership, Problem solving and time management.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite of products.
- Demonstrated ability to build, maintain and navigate the organization using formal/informal networking skills.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Knowledge of financial services functions, banking treasury products and awareness of regulatory and compliance environments.
- Knowledge of Tableau, cliksense dashboards and other reporting tools.
- Proficiency of leveraging SharePoint for collaboration and workflow purposes.
- Cash Management and Treasury Services product experience and knowledge would be added advantage.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.