HR at JP Morgan Chase
Views:6476 Applications:610 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
JP Morgan Chase - Treasury Solutions Analyst/Associate - Commercial Banking (2-5 yrs)
Commercial Banking, Corporate Client Banking & Specialized Industries, Treasury Management, Treasury Solutions, Associate INDIA
Commercial Banking Overview:
Commercial Banking offers clients the convenience and vast banking network of Chase, combined with the thought leadership and global financial capabilities of J.P. Morgan. We deliver extensive industry knowledge, local expertise and dedicated service to more than 24,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions and not-for-profit organizations with annual revenue generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. We offer a comprehensive set of financial products and services including credit, equipment finance, real estate finance, treasury services and provide clients with access to the investment services of J.P. Morgan.
Corporate Client Banking & Specialized Industries Overview:
The Corporate Client Banking & Specialized Industries (CCBSI) group is part of Commercial Banking at JPMorgan Chase and focuses on companies typically with revenues of over $500mm which require traditional banking services in addition to investment banking products. Our competitive advantage is that we cover this market in a truly unique way - through a partnership between our corporate bankers and investment bankers who together build relationships with our clients and offer customized financial solutions.
Our bankers bring strategic ideas to clients as well as sell commercial banking solutions and structure loan facilities for our clients. This approach brings together integrated financial solutions ranging from cash management to raising capital and structuring complicated financial solutions. Our business partners include Investment Banking, Corporate Derivatives Marketing, Treasury Services and Asset and Wealth Management, among others. This business unit is looking to expand its business model to APAC headquartered companies of this size, to deliver the breadth of J.P. Morgan with our unique coverage model.
Commercial Banking Treasury Solutions:
Treasury Solutions (TS) delivers cash management, trade, liquidity and commercial card capabilities that resolve the working capital and efficiency challenges treasury professionals face today. Our Treasury platform is recognized as among the best in the industry. We are committed to investing in a seamless, global operating model that differentiates us in the market. As a leading provider of global treasury management services, we offer innovative ways to save time and money, keep pace with our changing industry and deliver a full range of solutions to help clients achieve their Treasury objectives.
- The Team offers professional an exceptional career opportunity to join a new and growing part of the business and to play an integral role in developing banking solutions for our Asia client base.
- This position will support the TMO (Treasury Management Office) with primary responsibilities including: helping market the bank's cash management products to a defined client & prospect base; assisting with strategic relationship & portfolio management; navigating the Firm for our clients and working in close partnership with the Bankers within locations, as well as Product Specialists from across the Firm to identify and support the banking needs and requirements of CB clients.
- This role allows an individual to develop skills over time for a successful career within the firm and to pursue more senior roles within the Treasury Services such as a TMO position.
Primary responsibilities include -
- Work with TMO on client proposals including Treasury solutions, cost/benefit analysis, pricing and profitability models, etc.
- Assist with client call preparation by creating relationship review materials, pitch books, account plans, and conducting customer research
- Understand clients' Treasury cash management structure and objectives
- Coordinate with product partners to develop comprehensive Treasury solutions
- Develop and understand competitors- products and positioning within the client & market
- Work with TMOs throughout the sales cycle to manage pipeline and ensure services and pricing are set up timely and accurately
- Coordinate with internal partners to ensure successful implementation, product ramp-up and accurate pricing/billing
Qualifications / Experience:
- Bachelor's/PG Degree, Required
- Previous experience within a banking background
- Strong interest in working with experienced Treasury partners in order to recognize a client's cash flow needs and apply appropriate banking solutions
- Demonstrates the ability to understand Treasury Services products, pricing philosophy, and billing process and procedures
- Strong drive/ambition to develop into an individual contributor salesperson
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with the ability to mobilize internal networks and resources
- Time management, organizational and planning skills with proven ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word) and superior analytical and quantitative skills
- Language skills : Fluency in English plus additional local language (ideally)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.