JP Morgan Chase - Transaction Processing Manager (8-12 yrs)
Job Title: Associate
Responsible for reconciliation of JP Morgan Fund Accounting data to external/ internal Custodians, Prime Brokers, Transfer Agents or Counter parties for Fund Accounting and Investment Middle Office Services clients
Supervision of accurate and timely delivery of reconciliation outputs within the agreed SLA
Domain Expert for the team
Act as escalation point & ensure timely and appropriate escalation of actual/ potential delays and issues with the Supervisors and Mgmt.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Oversee the accurate and timely completion of all reconciliation delivery as per SLA
- Overall Domain Expert for the team to guide team for all queries and questions and Provide leadership & ownership for all escalations, audits, client due diligences etc.
- Develop and implement efficient and standardized workflows within the team with effective controls at various points of hand offs and Establish policies, procedures and guidelines which comply with internal and external controls to ensure that the statements and work to continuously strengthen the controls environment
- Consistently assess Training Needs for the team to ensure effective cross trainings reported through Skills Metrics
- Ensure Stakeholder Management with onshore and Governance teams through effective Service Delivery and proactive approach towards client requirements
- Primary owner for all process related documentation including SLA and Standard Operating Procedures - Ensure timely update and sign off cycle for them
- Establish policies, procedures and guidelines which comply with internal and external controls to ensure that the statements and work to continuously strengthen the controls environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent understanding of Capital Markets and related terminologies
- Strong analytical capabilities and MS Office skills
- Ability to think outside the box and challenge the status quo
- Good Time Management Skills - Ability to manage conflicting priorities
- MBA/Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Overall 8 years of experience in Banking/ Investment Banking operations
- Minimum 3 years of experience in handling teams is desirable
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.