JP Morgan Chase - Trade Support Analyst - Markets - CIB (4-7 yrs)
The following are key functions within the Cash Prematching team:
- Perform reconciliations between middle office and back office systems to ensure accuracy and completeness of market instructions.
- Ensure all transactions are correctly matched for smooth settlement
- Maintain client accounts for SSI reference data with the help of MO and third party system.
- Action and perform root cause analyses on new / recurring issues or control gaps
- Escalate issues for any urgent matters or assistance
- Produce time sensitive daily reports with actionable data to Middle Office or Settlement Team for break resolutions
- Provide detailed business control metrics to management on a daily basis
- Ensure trade settlement is in compliance with rules and regulations in various local jurisdictions.
- Ensure all tasks are completed within timeframes, processing windows, market regulations, bank policies, or what is deemed prudent to minimize risk.
- Continuously participate in projects involving new system implementation, process improvements, etc
- Take ownership of work, problems, clarify issues / objections, and ensure data integrity, accuracy and completeness
Skill sets Required:
This individual will have extensive contact with front office, clients, global teams, custodians and other business partners on a daily basis. Key skills required are listed below:
- A strong control mindset and adherence to a high degree of business ethics
- In-depth experience with equity products and global markets
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to pick up complex systems architecture easily
- Experience in driving global initiatives and affecting change in a large organization
- Ability to drive results through a \"hands-on\" approach
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment with time critical deliveries
- Ability to respond to a changing environment.
- Be innovative and suggest system improvement capabilities.
- Ability to multi task, ensuring the trades are booked correctly, breaks are resolved and MIS being sent to managers on deadlines.
- Positive "Can Do" attitude
- Contributes to an environment of collaboration and mutual responsibility
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.