JP Morgan Chase - Team Member - Trade Lifecycle Specialist III - Securities Services Operations - CIB (2-3 yrs)
Job Description :
About J.P. Morgan :
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.7 trillion and operations worldwide. The Firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
- A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of customers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
J.P. Morgan Securities Services Operations :
- J.P. Morgan is global leader with $22 trillion in assets under custody, provides Institutional investors access to markets worldwide for the settlement, safekeeping and asset servicing of securities, along with ancillary services such as Foreign Exchange and Liquidity Solutions.
- J.P. Morgan's Securities Services business is comprised of Custody, Accounting, Transfer Agency, Middle Office outsourcing, Foreign Exchange, and other activities related to servicing assets for traditional and alternative funds; it leverages its scale and capabilities in more than 100 markets to help clients optimize efficiency, mitigate risk and enhance revenue through a broad range of investor services as well as securities clearance, collateral management and alternative investment services.
- Leverage your unique background, experiences and skills to help innovate and add value
- Diversity and Inclusion are the cornerstones of JPMorgan Chase's corporate culture. We recognize that we gain strength from a diverse workforce and embrace our differences. We are committed to a culture of openness and meritocracy, and believe in giving every individual an opportunity to succeed while bringing their whole selves to work.
- Every unique skill, perspective and experience is valued irrespective of background, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation. Different perspectives built on diverse experiences bring strength and creativity to our work and lead to the best solutions for our clients.
- If you- re passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we- re looking for you to help us grow and position our businesses for the future.
What to expect :
- The JP Morgan Fund Accounting Team manages the production and review of the NAV and other activities that leads to the correct valuation of the mutual fund clients. This Fund Accounting Team take direct responsibility for the production, review and delivery of the activities related to Regulatory requirements and client reporting along with other activities.
- This role involves participation in the production and review from a detailed and quality perspective of both NAV impacting activities and regulatory reports.
About you :
We're looking for highly-driven individuals with an interest in working in financial services and at JPMorgan Chase. Your roles & responsibilities will include :
- Perform cash and asset breaks reconciliation between accounting and custody.
- Preparation of day to day activities in accordance of SOPs and within agreed client deadlines & SLA's.
- Self-review of the activities performed from before handing it over to the reviewer.
- Analysis & raising queries of client accounting records and escalation, where appropriate, of any potential issues identified.
- Escalate concerns around anomalies in any activity which may result in audit findings for clients.
- Liaise with partner sites for external deliveries and communicate status effectively and in a timely manner to local management and partner sites.
- Interaction with stakeholders to respond to any accounting related queries that may arise.
- Recognize and act on opportunities to improve processes including developing and making recommendations for change and encourage the team to come with ideas for efficiency.
- To ensure all the risk and control checks are adhered to and follow all required checklists and SOPS, ensure they are up to date at any given point. Ability to handle queries independently
- To ensure all firms resources are used judiciously for business need only.
About your skills & experience :
- Be able to work within a team and build key internal relationships across locations with partner sites.
- Have very strong attention to detail in review of documents and analytical review capabilities in relation to Fund Accounting numbers & reporting.
- Possess the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines at peak delivery times.
- Be able to implement change, seek efficiencies and manage initiatives along with daily workload.
- Be risk, control and procedure oriented.
- Have analytical & prioritization skills and be capable of making judgments.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Have time management skills, be result and target oriented, self-motivated.
About your qualifications : The candidate should have 2-3 years or more experience in a fund accounting/custody/ worked in financial products.
About Us :
- JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
- Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants- and employees- religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team :
- The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Operations teams develop and manage innovative, secure service solutions to meet clients- needs globally. Developing and using the latest technology, teams work to deliver industry-leading capabilities to our clients and customers, making it easy and convenient to do business with the firm. Teams also drive growth by refining technology-driven customer and client experiences that put users first, providing an unparalleled experience.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.