JP Morgan Chase - Team Leader - Payment Lifecycle Analyst - CIB (4-6 yrs)
CIB_Payment Lifecycle Analyst-Team Leader
Description : Perform investigation, validation & reconciliation on adverse Nostro Balances, vigorously collaborate with stakeholders for reducing the Interest costs on Nostro accounts and reconcile the daily statements with Predictions & Ledgers within a deadline driven environment.
Key responsibilities : Monitor the Overdrawn Interest Costs on Nostro balance exceptions and ensure that they are resolved in a timely manner by collaborating with internal Line of Business and assigning costs appropriately to the right desk.
- Ensure that all work items are completed as per the agreed SLA/timelines
- Identify opportunities for improving the efficiency of the process.
- Identify the training requirements of the team members and work with the Associate on providing the required trainings Track the changes to the procedures and ensure that the team is fully aware of the changes.
- Understand overall Nostro funding by coordinating with the business and treasury teams to arrive at the appropriate funding requirements of the Nostro Account Perform reconciliation to identify the reason for the break and reach out to businesses to close the breaks Support Global Treasury teams in the process of predicting and funding the banks cash positions across Asia, EMEA & WHEM Monitor & validate overdraft & credit interest charges
- Partner with Global projects team to ensure seamless rollouts of any enhancements and on or off boarding of any accounts from Cash Management systems
- Essential Strong written and oral comprehension of English language
- Working knowledge of Banking Operations Computer navigation skills
- Advanced Excel skills College degree and four or more years of banking experience in a leadership role, or four or more years of Banking Operation Experience.
- Desirable Alteryx/Tableau skills
- Proficient in Microsoft products Knowledge of Nostro - Funding Process /SWIFTs/Nostro Balances validation & Interest Expensing/Reconciliation
About Us :
- JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law.
- In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.