JP Morgan Chase - Team Leader - Operations - Customer Resolution Services (1-5 yrs)
Customer Resolution Services (CRS) is a Business unit within the Centralized Transaction Operations, Service and Resolution organization and part of the larger Consumer and Community Banking (CCB) group. CRS is responsible for researching and resolving requests for both image and paper-based exceptions resulting from the forward collection.
This position is responsible to enhance the customer experience through researching and resolving customer claims like Amount miss match, Missing Deposit, Non Post, Non Negotiable, Multi Post Etc. It requires to research and take decision on resolving the customer request by processing debit/credit. It requires strong analytical and decision making skills to resolve customer request and helps the bank to avoid the losses.
It requires use of various software (including Microsoft Office), web based, and mainframe applications. Communication, in both written and verbal formats with Branch Manager, Customer Service Representative, other Financial Institutions and internal department of the results of research efforts within established service level agreements will be necessary.
As an Operations Team Leader within Customer Resolution Services, you will:
- Oversee the Daily SLA requests, Escalation, Customer requests, Lockbox Research and secondary review team which consists of approx. 15 - 18 specialists
- Proactively manage team's incoming volumes and pending requests, ensuring requests are reviewed timely and accurately
- Communicate with internal business partners regarding issues and field inquiries related to process and procedures
- Work with team members to properly review complex requests or process exceptions, including coordination of priority approvals
- Hold 1x1 sessions with staff, ensure policies and procedures are adhered to; address tough conversations regarding performance issues
- Evaluate staff performance and provide feedback; manage and escalate performance issues and growth opportunities
- Review and approve procedural changes and enhancements
- Responsible to review staffing and volume trends to ensure the optimal capacity plan is in place
- Must demonstrate excellent communication and customer relations' skills (verbal and written) along with creating a positive, professional and team oriented work environment.
- Develop an environment of continuous focus on quantifiable productivity and quality
- Have Complete end to end Process Knowledge & emerge as the SME for the process
- Maintain intraday and EOD checklists to ensure key deadlines are monitored
- Work closely with counterparts in donor location to ensure smooth functioning of the process.
- Respond to routine questions/complaints or queries, both from Team Members & Counterparts at Partner Locations
- Provide performance feedback to the team on a regular basis, with regards to Productivity, Accuracy & Turnaround Time.
- Proactively manage staff absenteeism and maintain professional work environment, escalate any concerns to Process Manager
- Ensure that the Latest Process Updates/Changes are communicated to & understood by all Team Members
- To Conduct Team Meetings / Reviews Periodically and provide feed back to line manager.
- Minimum one year of supervisory experience unless an internal candidate
- Proven team leading ability (back up for TL in case of internal)
- Research and problem solving knowledge
- Organizational skills, attention to detail and time management
- Be able to handle pressure situations and juggle multi tasks/issues
- Ability to follow complex methods and procedures in the service support of diverse subject matter and routine/non-routine tasks
- Change Management, adapts to change easily
- Industry knowledge, especially debits/credits and adjustments
- MS Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Leadership Experience preferred
- Ability to keep team members engaged and motivated in a volume driven environment
- Good Coaching Skills, Presentation ability and flexible to work in shifts
- Graduate/Post Graduate degree preferred
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well