JP Morgan Chase - Team Leader - International Trust Services - CA (2-3 yrs)
- International Trust Services: ITS team prepares financial statements for International Fiduciary clients of Bahamas. The format of financials and the accounting treatment differs for each structure.
Key Performance Areas:
- Responsible for preparing Financial Statements for multiple entities for US Domestic/International Trusts
- The role will need liaison with onshore partners for timely resolution of accounting queries
- Ability to handle complex issues related to Accounting.
- Able to meet Service Level standards w.r.t timeliness and accuracy.
- Able to prepare annual, triennial or intermediate types of Accounting with little or no assistance.
- Make appropriate Accounting Adjustment entries to resolve balance related issues.
- Review accounts prepared by processors
- Should be an Accounting expert, preferable a Charted Accountant with at least 2-3 years' experience in Finance industries
- Should be a Subject Matter Expert in accounting function with excellent knowledge of Accounting Principles. Should be able to understand Risk and Controls related to process and should be able to effectively manage it.
- Complies with service level standards for timeliness and accuracy.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are mandatory
- Should possess strong communication (written and verbal) and inter-personal skills
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well