JP Morgan Chase - Team Leader - Fund Servicing Analyst - CIB (3-6 yrs)
CIB_Fund Servicing Analyst_Team Leader
JOB TITLE : Fund Servicing Analyst (Team Leader)
LOCATION : Bangalore
DEPARTMENT : CIB -Trades Bangalore - Fund Services
REPORTING TO : Associate II- Fund Services
- The JP Morgan Fund Services Trades Team manages trade capture, validation and review of trades recorded in accounting books that leads to the correct valuation of the mutual fund clients.
- This Fund Services Trades Team take direct responsibility for the production, review and delivery of the activities related to Regulatory requirements and client reporting along with other activities. This role involves participation in the production and review from a detailed and quality perspective of both NAV impacting activities and regulatory reports.
Experience : The candidate should have 3+ years or more experience in a fund Services trades or a good understanding of financial markets having worked in them.
Main Duties and Responsibilities :
- Preparation of day to day activities in accordance of SOPs and within agreed client deadlines & SLA's
- Self-review of the activities performed from before handing it over to the reviewer
- Analysis & raising queries of client accounting records and escalation, where appropriate, of any potential issues identified
- Escalate concerns around anomalies in any activity which may result in audit findings for clients
- Able to assist in resolution of the team queries & act as a reference point for junior team members on technical, accounting and audit related matters
- Liaise with partner sites for external deliveries and communicate status effectively and in a timely manner to local management and partner sites
- Interaction with stakeholders to respond to any accounting related queries that may arise.
- Recognise and act on opportunities to improve processes including developing and making recommendations for change and encourage the team to come with ideas for efficiency
- To ensure all the risk and control checks are adhered to and follow all required checklists and SOPS, ensure they are up to date at any given point
- Liaise with OCM (internal control) team on any issues that arise that need to be reviewed
Key Skills & Knowledge :
- You will have 3+ years' experience in a Fund Services Trades or a good understanding of financial markets having worked in them.
- Postgraduate with knowledge of Finance/Accounting/ Trade capture/ Reconciliation will be added value.
- You will be able to work within a team and build key internal relationships across locations with partner sites
- You will have very strong attention to detail in review of documents and analytical review capabilities in relation to Fund Accounting trade details & reporting
- You will have knowledge and understanding of Mutual Funds and NAV
- You will possess the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines at peak delivery times
- You will be able to implement change, seek efficiencies and manage initiatives along with your daily workload
- You will be risk, control and procedure oriented
- You will have analytical & prioritization skills and be capable of making judgments
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You will have excellent time management skills
- You will be result and target oriented, self-motivated
About Us :
- JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
- Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law.
- In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.