JP Morgan Chase - Team Leader - Client Tax Analyst - CIB (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- The Tax Specialist will be responsible for execution of the key business objectives, processes and managing business risks for key client/partner relationships across the Corporate & Investment Bank.
- This position is an opportunity for a suitably experienced candidate to join a dynamic organization and gain exposure to businesses and colleague's firmwide.
The successful candidates key responsibilities include, but are not limited to :
- Responding to Tax enquiries from clients, Tax Authorities
- Working with partners in the UK, US for process delivery
- Updating the core processing applications
- Performing monthly Reporting activities
- Updating and presenting key metric information to management
- Ensuring 100% accuracy in processing daily deliverables
- Continually suggest improvements to enhance the process and reduce manual intervention
- These points have been carefully considered as being essential for the role. Your background must accurately reflect all of these for your application to be considered.
- You must have a relevant Degree qualified and/or equivalent industry experience
- You must be able to demonstrate strong administration and organization skills
- You must be able to demonstrate acute attention to detail
- You must be enthusiastic and articulate, who possesses good communication skills
- You must be able to demonstrate an awareness of risk and control
- You must be able to demonstrate the ability to work in a dynamic environment with conflicting priorities
- You must be able to demonstrate strong analytical skills to review evolving market practices, assess oversight metrics and results, and identify trends.
- You will be able to give examples of your problem solving skills and experiences
The link provided below will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.