JP Morgan Chase - Team Leader - Client Data Analyst - Wholesale KYC Operations - CIB (0-1 yrs)
JPMorgan Chase is a leading financial services firm with a history spanning over 200 years. Join our team to build your career in a culture that values innovation, creativity and excellence
- Knowledge of AML/BSA/KYC Preferred.
- Work Experience of 5-8 years in conducting Institutional KYC
- Working knowledge of KYC/Compliance/AML procedures and standards
- High level knowledge of multiple client/entity product types
- Risk orientation and awareness to risk management principle
- Understanding of the financial services industry, products, and processes
- Strong analytical skills with complementary communications and presentation skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Excellent client focus and customer care working practices
- Strong computer skills (MS Excel, Word, PPT, Outlook, etc.)
- Time management, work organization and follow up
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and business needs able to work in a fast paced environment
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.