JP Morgan Chase - Team Leader/Analyst - Trade Support - Markets (0-1 yrs)
Larsen & Turbo Park, Gate No. 5,Saki Vihar Road, Powai, Floor 04
Mumbai, 400 072, India
Duties & Responsibilities
The role involves partnering and working closely with various the local & primary Middle office teams to manage various reconciliations & control functions across internal & external trades
- Responsible for tracking remap negotiations; this includes but is not limited to managing the expected demand NMCR phase 2 (non-cleared margin). Making sure the team is organized and can accurately track and control newly signed and amended CSAs.
- Production team in Mumbai responsible for CSA discount curve mappings for each Line Of Business including:
- Daily process to translate CSA information into Discount curves and FCFs.
- Key controls over changes in CSA data, curve overrides
- Key controls on data quality of data used in the CSA Discount curve mapping process
- Face off to multiple asset classes and be able to co-ordinate a global strategy effectively and efficiently.
- Accurately capture the impact of a change to a CSA from a PnL and Risk point of view across multiple asset classes and businesses.
- Gather business requirements, perform detailed analysis, and produce associated functional specifications where required.
- Partner with Operations, Technology and Front Office groups globally within JPM to define and implement new requirements
Skills & Competencies
- 4-5 years in a Derivative Operations (Middle Office / Back Office) role
- Strong product knowledge; thorough understanding of the end to end transaction cycle for Rates derivative products
- Strong communications skills both verbal and written
- Build strong working relationships across global cross functional teams, including Front Office
- Partnering with global & local partners on projects, efficiency and business change (new products, industry change)
- Ability to drive results through a \"hands-on\" approach
- Ability to manage a team of high achievers with diverse experience and skill sets. Successful in team environments with matrix reporting structures
- Skilled in identifying talent, recruiting, coaching, mentoring, and developing team members
- Can operate effectively in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines
- Control mindset to identify process control gaps, prioritize & mitigate operational risk
- Analytical mindset and high attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task effectively to met tight dead lines
- Ability to negotiate & influence at appropriate levels
- Ability to manage internal clients & stake holders
- Problem solving skills and ensure quick resolution by coordinating with relevant groups
- Flexibility to work global hours and willing to travelJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The link provided below will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.