JP Morgan Chase - Team Leader - AIS - Private Equity - CIB (4-6 yrs)
Position Responsibilities -
- Book and review journal entries into Accounting application
- Prepare and review fund level financial statements including the consolidated balance sheet, income statement, statement of partners' capital, schedule of investments, and cash flows, reconciliation
- Draft required footnotes to financial statements
- Prepare and review investor-level capital account statements
- Understand fund agreements in order to determine impact on financial reporting and partner capital accounting requirements
- Anticipate, proactively communicate and escalate issues to Manager in a timely fashion
- Work on special and ad hoc projects for clients and internally
- Bachelors / Masters degree in Accounting/ICWA/CA/MBA
- Minimum 4 years of accounting experience
- Experience with various private equity legal and investment structures a plus
- Experience using partnership accounting applications (e.g., Investran) a plus
- Attention to details
- Innovative and analytical, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player instincts with the ability to see a project to conclusion with little follow-up
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High level of proficiency in Excel and Word
About Us -
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The worlds most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
J.P. Morgan delivers investor solutions that help clients protect their portfolios, optimize their efficiency and maximize opportunities in diverse global markets. Teams support clients across a global custody network spanning 100 markets, with custody and asset servicing, fund accounting and administration, alternative investment services, integrated analytics, agency lending, collateral management and depositary receipt solutions. Clients include asset and fund managers, asset owners, banks and broker-dealers, hedge funds and alternative investors, and insurance companies.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.