JP Morgan Chase - Senior Team Member - Reference Data Operations (3-5 yrs)
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent Corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .
Party Reference Data is responsible for timely and accurate completion of reference static data setup and maintenance across various LOBs and locations in Party Central system.
- To maintain Client data within the Client Central repository by onboarding new Clients, updating amendments, hierarchy changes, static data updates, mergers and deactivations within specified timelines.
- To ensure requests actioned are only received from authorized sources and is clearly understood prior any action.
- To ensure that all static / reference data is accurately maintained on the system post performing quality checks
- Ensure the procedural guidelines are followed & supporting documentation validated prior to action.
- Proactively resolve open issues and escalations, keeping management in the loop
- Liaising and partnering with requestors / business partners as required .
- Data analysis / research and remediation function as per requirements.
- Maintain MIS report as required.
- Maintain accurate volumes / productivity.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- University Graduate.
- 3 -5 years' experience in financial services or related industries
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Good computer skills (knowledge in use of Macros / advanced Excel a plus.)
- Basic Knowledge or work experience in financial industry.
- Good Communication Skills (Verbal and Written)
- Good Analytical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Should be able to deliver as a part of the team.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.