JP Morgan Chase - Senior Specialist - Business Operations - ATM Monitoring (5-10 yrs)
- Manages ATM/IMCC incidents to ensure timely resolution and appropriate comments and escalation. Common tasks include:
- Researching ATM performance/health, Resolving ATM failures (e.g., ATM load/reboot), Requesting or escalating ATM vendor service, Requesting cash replenishment
- Provide application support
- Respond to inquiries by telephone or email for internal/external clients taking ownership of issue resolution.
- Analyze details and research utilizing multiple systems to resolve problems via telephone/email. Resolution may require outbound call to fully resolve concern and ascertain client satisfaction.
- Approach each contact with an opportunity to educate the caller with process, product and system information to reduce repeat contacts and enhance customer experience.
- Uses thorough product/process knowledge to resolve unique or challenging inquiries/problems.
- Maintain strict adherence to established risk procedures and on-going risk education.
- Follow customer authentication procedure and ensures staff procedures are in line with establish Risk protocols.
- Report privacy breaches following established risk procedures.
- Completes assigned risk training on time.
- Ensure staff is risk compliant according to Risk policies and procedures.
- Assist in the daily, weekly, and monthly assessment of AMG/IMCC Risk avoidance.
- Escalates concerns to appropriate production area and or vendor partners when necessary to ensure speedy resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Problem resolution may require deviation from established scripts and protocols to resolve issues. Advocate for the best solution for the customer.
- Ability to work and make decisions with minimal supervision. Assist other team members with problem resolution to create a team synergy focus on the customer concern.
- Maintain strong client relation skills to support difficult telephone calls.
- Act with independent decision making to provide resolution.
- Ability to communicate clearly with a variety of internal/external clients including senior management.
- Maintain strict adherence to established risk procedures and on-going risk education
- Identify risk trends and patterns to AMG/IMCC Management, IT or Vendor Management.
- Complete on-going service / process education to maintain and strengthen the customer experience through excellent quality.
- Adheres to CTO established service standards to meet quality monitoring, instant feedback, and VOC goals.
- Participate in site projects as SME for service enhancements of system/processes.
- Participates and leads continuous improvement activities.
- Escalate customer issues/trends as needed to supervisor/operations manager to ensure all factors have been explored for customer satisfaction. Engagement of other LOB's teams to facilitate a customer focused solution
- Assist in assigned training activities of Level 1 and Level 2 Agents
- Lead and/or provide support of all Continuous Improvement activities.
- Attend monthly PMRs-Production Management Reviews
- Participate/lead the Q-board team
- Provide suggestions and assist Q-Board Team Members on implementing process improvements with JDI/MWIs.
- Provide management with suggestions and feedback on process improvements using known CI Tools and Best Practices.
- Demonstrate the Shared Values and Behaviors when working with customers and fellow employees to create a positive customer experience and Continuous Improvement working environment.
About us :
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team:
Our Consumer & Community Banking division serves our Chase customers through a range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. We're proud to lead the U.S. in credit card sales and deposit growth and have the most-used digital solutions - all while ranking first in customer satisfaction.
Operations teams develop and manage innovative, secure service solutions to meet clients- needs globally. Developing and using the latest technology, teams work to deliver industry-leading capabilities to our clients and customers, making it easy and convenient to do business with the firm. Teams also drive growth by refining technology-driven customer and client experiences that put users first, providing an unparalleled experience.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.