JP Morgan Chase - Senior Role - Commercial Banking Operations (15-20 yrs)
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Wholesale KYC Operations supporting client coverage with the fulfillment of Anti-Money Laundering (AML)/ KYC requirements. AML/KYC process involves full due diligence on all types of Customer Types; as per latest AML directive adopted by CSSF. A typical day at work would include, liaising and working closely with AML teams, reviewing metrics and tracking of production and quality as per SLA, weekly and monthly governance meetings across locations, volume management and prioritizing work assigned to comply with client commitments, planning and facilitating regular trainings and assessment to ensure team has appropriate understanding of process related changes/ updates.
This includes supporting the KYC Lead -to manage relationships with stakeholders, prioritize and assign case work for the team, oversee calibration with Quality Control and Maker teams, and serve as the primary point of escalation for team members
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the overall AML/KYC function for the CB KYC AML/KYC business, including management duties (performance management, career planning, development, training), operational controls, and adherence to policies and procedures
- Partner with respective onboarding/Investor liaison teams to provide an excellent client experience through onboarding or periodic renewal
- Manage AML/KYC-related KPIs (key performance indicators) for the segment/group to ensure consistency in quality and timeliness of completion
- Serve as an escalation point for the AML/KYC team on related issues
- Promote process improvement ideas and share best practices across the segment/group
- Manage special projects, including remediation and others, as directed by regulators, internal audit, etc.
- Support consistent hiring and performance management practices;
Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Graduate Degree; MBA or other post graduate degree is a plus
- Minimum of 15-20 years' experience in treasury or securities operations, compliance, audit, or management experience, preferably in Corporate and Investment Banking
- Proven track record of effective leadership relative to change management and process re-engineering
- Strong ability to build relationships with and influence colleagues, business leaders and functional partners
- Strong KYC industry experience with understanding of standards implemented in industry and well networked with industry peers
- Consultative in approach, understanding and anticipating business partner needs and proactively delivering solutions; collaborate effectively with Operations Leaders and their respective organizations, and Technology and Business colleagues to drive issue resolution and maintain smooth operations
- Drives critical thinking and proactively seeks out best practices, anticipates clients' future needs and collaborates on ideas with others. Understands clients' needs and impact on relationship across J.P. Morgan.
- Be a highly motivated individual with advanced strategy, problem solving, and transformation as well as strong influencing, interpersonal and communication skills
- Be commercial and have a strong background and proven ability to transform Operations businesses across multiple business areas
- Oversees a team of KYC specialists to ensure all client KYC records are compliant with regulatory standards, and to drive high quality and timely completion of all client-level due diligence requirements across client onboarding as well as renewals
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer of Disability/Veteran.
About Us -
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
Commercial Banking is focused on helping our clients succeed and making a positive difference in our communities. We provide credit and financing, treasury and payment services, international banking and real estate services to clients including corporations, municipalities, institutions, real estate investors and owners, and nonprofit organizations.
Operations teams develop and manage innovative, secure service solutions to meet clients needs globally. Developing and using the latest technology, teams work to deliver industry-leading capabilities to our clients and customers, making it easy and convenient to do business with the firm. Teams also drive growth by refining technology-driven customer and client experiences that put users first, providing an unparalleled experience.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.