JP Morgan Chase - Senior Associate - Quant Analytics - Owned Media (8-13 yrs)
Owned Media - Quant Analytics Associate Sr
- As a member of the Owned Media Analytics team, you will be a key participant in transforming digital marketing on our owned platforms (chase.com, mobile, and app) to a personalized, customer centric model. This will require you to understand how our platforms operate today, the vision for the future, and our journey to get there. Your expertise and insights will drive forward marketing plans, test & learn agendas and digital marketing efficiency for Chase. You will partner with analysts and marketers across the firm to help them accomplish their business goals through your deep understanding of digital analytics and optimization.
- Success in this role requires a strong foundation in experimental design, data and analysis skills coupled with a proven ability to translate insights into actionable recommendations. You will need to have a deep, tactical understanding of digital analytics, platforms, tagging, and testing. Building relationships within the broader analytics community, digital execution, and marketing will be key. This position will require you to engage with a wide variety of partners to socialize and advance our owned channel strategy. You will need to think beyond the raw data, understand the business context, and surface opportunities.
Testing and Experimental Design :
- The role requires the ability to understand test designs, interpret results, translate results into a program's impact to the company, prepare final documents, and present results to senior management. Timing expectations are usually aggressive.
- Projects are \"hands-on\" where employee will own the entire engagement: consultation, analysis development, and results presentation.
- Help to define and advance our digital marketing Personalization programs by owning the analytics execution for specific products, tests, or platforms
- Provide opportunity assessment (audience sizing, revenue estimation, customer experience improvements) in partnership with line of business/product analytics teams
- Verify campaigns are properly configured and capturing all required data/success events - both in the web analytics suite and downstream data platforms
- Evaluate the results of marketing tests & provide performance comparisons between current state and the new personalized model
Media & Marketing Optimization :
- Regularly review chase.com marketing performance (for both current state and personalized campaigns), maintain and communicate findings to senior CCB leadership
- Collaborate with marketing partners and translate complex analysis into compelling marketing recommendations for business partners
- Ensure marketing optimization best practices are incorporated across the enterprise
- Operate within established risk tolerances and meet risk and compliance obligations for marketing execution
- Work with the website technology team closely to identify gaps in the data capture strategy and collaboratively implement enhancements.
Data Analysis :
- Define requirements for tracking, tagging and sourcing digital data across platforms, including: web analytics, owned display, mobile web sites/apps, etc.
- Guide improved data gathering across platforms
- Use web analytics (Adobe Insight/Adobe Site Catalyst), and other data tools/platforms (SQL, Greenplum & Hadoop) to assemble data from multiple sources
- Produce succinct reports highlighting results and key insights of digital programs using a combination of business intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau, Alteryx) and Excel
- In addition to top-tier analytical capabilities, the desired candidate would have a highly confident, analytically passionate, and outgoing disposition. They would thrive in a high pressure and high expectation environment.
- The employee would understand the cost benefit relationship between solution sophistication and practicality and strive to produce the fastest and most accurate results.
- They would be comfortable and capable of working with senior executives, effectively communicating with them at their level of analytical/technical understanding.
Required Experience :
- 8+ years of experience executing and analyzing digital tests and analyzing digital marketing performance
- 5+ years leveraging data visualization tools (Tableau preferred) for data exploration and marketing performance evaluation
- Intermediate to Advanced SQL Querying and Optimization experience
- Experience with best-in-class web analytic tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics/Omniture Insight/Visual Sciences etc.)
- A strong quantitative background conducting analyses that result in data-driven recommendations
The ideal candidate will also have :
- Experience in Alteryx & querying big data platforms
- Superior written, oral communication and presentation skills with experience communicating concisely and effectively with all levels of management and partners
- Master's degree in mathematics, statistics, econometrics, engineering, MIS, or related fields (or equivalent work experience)
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.