HR at JP Morgan Chase
Views:1786 Applications:341 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
JP Morgan Chase - Risk Analyst - Wholesale Credit Risk - Leverage Finance (1-3 yrs)
Risk Analyst - Wholesale Credit Risk - Leverage Finance
Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we- re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants- and employees- religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
- The Leveraged Financing/Heightened Standards team is responsible for ensuring the firm's regulatory compliance with and maintaining a robust governance framework around the Interagency Leveraged Lending Guidelines and the OCC's Heightened Standards for Large Financial Institutions. The team works directly with Credit Officers in the Wholesale Credit Risk (WCR ) organization on the origination and monitoring of Committed Leveraged Finance and other exposures in the Wholesale Credit Portfolio.
- Assist with the ongoing reporting and monitoring of the Leveraged Financing, Heightened Standards, and FDIC portfolios including identifying and reporting non-pass originations and best efforts transactions
- Support senior team members in implementing action plans identified to address new business and regulatory requirements
- Work with technology, credit risk and other stakeholders to develop technology enhancements including for the Firm's Pathfinder assessment tool used to identify and track exceptions and data attributes for in-scope transactions
- Assist senior team members with creating materials for firm wide and WCR senior management, responding to regulatory inquiries, preparing for quarterly JPMC earnings, and other ad hoc requests
- Become a subject matter expert in the Firm's credit risk systems and Leveraged Financing and Heightened Standards risk policies in order to provide guidance to WCR teams and business colleagues on regulatory items related to Leverage Financing, Heightened Standards and FDIC
- Prepare materials for meetings and project manage deliverables and follow ups
- Ability to think holistically, creatively, critically and independently
- Experience in credit risk management, reporting and/or middle office
- Strong project management skills and ability to build effective working relationships across LOBs and functions
- Ability to analyze and summarize large data sets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical, analytical and quantitative