JP Morgan Chase - Regulatory Compliance Role - Operations - CIB (4-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $1.1 trillion and operations in more than 50 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and businesses, financial transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity. Under the JPMorgan, Chase and Bank One brands, the firm serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
- If you're interested in working in an environment where leadership, excellence, integrity and diversity are among our core principles, then explore the opportunities at JPMorgan Chase.
- EMEA FI Regulatory Reporting Team is responsible for the full end to end implementation of the Regulatory Trade & Liquidity Reporting in Global Fixed Income Cash middle office.
The candidate would be responsible for :
- Understand the regulatory requirements working with Legal / Compliance / Industry (ISDA/FI industry groups/MIFID etc) & internal stakeholders
- Current regulations supported MIFID, REGW, FSMA, SFTR, MMSR, IA & Turnover Reporting
- Establish the end to end control processes & new regulatory demands.
- Review & improve the end to end control process around the Regulatory Reporting agenda in FI MO
- Establish a strategic attestation process on Regulatory reporting for the jurisdictions already implemented to the business
- Come up with process and system enhancement recommendations
- Work with business and Technology group to prioritise the requirements by presenting the business case
- Perform BAU viz Exception Management, Control Checks, Reconciliation & Turnover Reporting.
- Ultimately, successfully deliver controlled environment of Regulatory Reporting
- We are looking for candidates with the following characteristics:
- Previous experience in the Financial Services industry with strong understanding of FI bonds market
- Understanding of MIFIID, REGW & Liquidity reporting is a plus
- Proficient in using Excel. VB Coding skills and MS access Database knowledge is a plus
- Excellent Business Analysis skills to drill down the complex Regulatory Reporting requirements for multiple jurisdictions
- Excellent problem solving skills in order to identify, understand and address operational and technical issues
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to develop relationships across the various
stakeholders including Senior Business executives
- A self motivated individual who is able to deliver with minimal supervision, whilst also working effectively as part of a team
About Us :
- JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants- and employees- religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team :
- The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Operations teams develop and manage innovative, secure service solutions to meet clients- needs globally. Developing and using the latest technology, teams work to deliver industry-leading capabilities to our clients and customers, making it easy and convenient to do business with the firm. Teams also drive growth by refining technology-driven customer and client experiences that put users first, providing an unparalleled experience.
The link provided below will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.