JP Morgan Chase - Proposal Analyst (2-3 yrs)
J.P. Morgan Asset Management ("JPMAM") is the marketing name for the investment management businesses of JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its affiliates worldwide.
JPMAM is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
The Global RFP Group is responsible for creating the documents which articulate J.P. Morgan Asset Management's unique value proposition and brand commitments to clients around the world.
The Global RFP Group plays a key role in both the acquisition of new business and the retention of valuable existing clients, through the completion of Requests for Proposal (RFPs)-, Requests for Information (RFIs), Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs) and other written client materials, for Institutional and Wholesale clients and distributors of JPMAM's products and services. This team works closely with our Product and Sales partners to create, curate and maintain these client documents.
The Global RFP Group is focused on:
- Supporting the business to grow its assets by maximizing JPMAM's chances of success in the RFP stages of the manager selection process
- Ensuring a high and consistent global standard of quality deliverables to our clients
- Measuring and driving client satisfaction and a consistent client experience
The India RFP Team works closely with other members of to the Global RFP Group to complete RFPs, RFPs and annual DDQs across various channels, asset classes and product groups. The team aligns
(- An RFP is a proposal or questionnaire that a potential client issues to asset management firms when tendering for new business in order to thoroughly understand how these firms manage client assets. It is typically the first formal stage of the sales process in the institutional and wholesale segments of the investment management industry).
- Work closely with RFP Teams, Investment Specialist, Client Advisors and other business partners to create and maintain client documents
- Complete RFPs, RFIs and annual DDQs for Institutional and Wholesale clients and prospects, ensuring all assignments are prepared and delivered on a timely basis with the highest level of accuracy
- Maintain firm level content and data, product profiles, investment process descriptions and other language on our Information Request Library (or other sources as agreed)
- Assist with responding to ad hoc inquiries and non-standard requests
- Communicate in a clear, concise and efficient manner with multiple teams and product groups across regions
Qualifications and skills:
- Post Graduate, MBA with atleast 2-3 years of experience
Industry / Product / Process:
- Prior experience of writing or participating in the RFP process, preferably in the asset management industry would be helpful.
- Understanding of the asset management business, various asset classes and investment products is desirable
- Ability to quickly gain broad knowledge of the range of JPMAM investment products, in order to succeed in the role
- Financial market awareness and understanding of basic financial concepts
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well